The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsRochana
Bitch please you don't even know where i live :tongue:

Yh i do :wink: Plateu or something in Abidjan. Remember you told me and i googled it expecting to see huts(jk)
Original post by BBeyond
Yeah I've read Alex Rider and the Diamond brothers series, so pretty much everything :tongue:

You read Cherub?

Cherub <3

I used to have such a little girl crush on James xD His description was just buff :drool: But Shadow Wave was utter ****, a ****ty way to end a great series.
Original post by ozzie2
Is that a stab at me?

It's pointed at you and Trihawk, yes. Lol.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Yh i do :wink: Plateu or something in Abidjan. Remember you told me and i googled it expecting to see huts(jk)

Plateau*

Pfttt huts? :tongue:
Original post by AngelPhys
It's pointed at you and Trihawk, yes. Lol.

Trihawk isn't that bad, maybe you jumped on the badwaggon of people joking about him being a kid and stuff. Also I am not that mean, lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ozzie2
Trihawk isn't that bad, maybe you jumped on the badwaggon of people joking about him being a kid and stuff. Also I am not that mean, lol

idk, I thought he would be as fun as us when we talk on lol but apparently not... I just said I don't care about his 15/0 Ezreal so idk...
I want to catch up on Death Note but i have 2 english essays due next Friday :frown:
Plateau*

Pfttt huts? :tongue:

Looks better than where i live tbh :tongue:
Original post by Trihawk7

I know there's no point replying now but I was at the time but I didn't check TSR since I thought everyone was sleeping. :tongue:
I once said to a girl that it's impossible for a girl to touch her belly button with two of her elbows connected. And she tried it, lol.
Original post by thechemistress
Cherub <3

I used to have such a little girl crush on James xD His description was just buff :drool: But Shadow Wave was utter ****, a ****ty way to end a great series.

Haha he was so cool :cool: I can hardly remember that book was it the one with the Tsnaami and doesn't that horrible trainer die after drinking lots of alcohol or something? Can't remember xD it's been too long :frown:
Looks better than where i live tbh :tongue:

Looool
Original post by Trihawk7
idk, I thought he would be as fun as us when we talk on lol but apparently not... I just said I don't care about his 15/0 Ezreal so idk...

All I said was 'you will be placed in bronze 4 lellel' but he was going on about me doing badly when I played xin but I didn't spit my dummy out.

I want to catch up on Death Note but i have 2 english essays due next Friday :frown:

I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing
Original post by ozzie2
I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing

I've only seen around 11 eps so far. Getting kind of fed up with Light

No. Heard about it though :smile:
MA SONG

[video="youtube;0i6RUN9Akuo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i6RUN9Akuo&feature=kp[/video]
Looool

Rochhh help me i can't get past stage 4 of the Food part on duolingo. French is weird idk.
I've only seen around 11 eps so far. Getting kind of fed up with Light

No. Heard about it though :smile:

I love light, has girl came into it yet? (sorry if I spoiled it a bit if she hasn't). You should watch attack on titan though, that anime is so good
started watching US office, halfway into the second season. really funny :redface:
Original post by AngelPhys
I once said to a girl that it's impossible for a girl to touch her belly button with two of her elbows connected. And she tried it, lol.

You clearly got that off a video :wink: I was just watching fousytube and suddenly this other video came up and I clicked on it and what you said is on that video :wink: you naughty year 9
I'm watching Breaking Bad, just finished season. Omg it was so bad, why do people love this crap?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest