The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thinking of merging this thread into the Dressing Room, any objections?
Reply 5001
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Mu is 6.2? wow ok. Never knew that. He joins Zurich in the land of the Alpha males.

Noo FK, that was the game when I smashed you 4-1.
I was Oxford United and you were Atletico Madrid remember? Sheesh.

Yes in London haha!! Answer me!

You never knew that? He mentions it at least 10 times a day :laugh: he towers over me unfortunately :sad:

Oh yeah there were just so many matches I lost that I have lost count of which game was which. You are the king of FIFA.

My lips are sealed :ninja: what day was it and where?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5002
Original post by sr90
Thinking of merging this thread into the Dressing Room, any objections?

Yes because why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I object to making this the dressing room. Nobody actually uses the dressing room anymore. If you were to merge it, change the name to the Miscallaneous thread and make my first post the first post. :colonhash:
Lol is lyrical prodigy good at FIFA?
You got PS4?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
I object to making this the dressing room. Nobody actually uses the dressing room anymore. If you were to merge it, change the name to the Miscallaneous thread and make my first post the first post. :colonhash:

Good idea. Any objections to this?
If it's merged wont all the posts be cluttered here -- the ones that have no relevance to this thread? Can it not just be deleted?
Good point. Was thinking that he'd try and avoid everything being cluttered.

Well the first few pages and the recent chat(first 5 and the last 5 pages should not have dressing room posts tampered with). Otherwise just delete the dressing room thread
Original post by The Assassin
If it's merged wont all the posts be cluttered here -- the ones that have no relevance to this thread? Can it not just be deleted?

Original post by jam278
Good point. Was thinking that he'd try and avoid everything being cluttered.

Well the first few pages and the recent chat(first 5 and the last 5 pages should not have dressing room posts tampered with). Otherwise just delete the dressing room thread

There's only about 3 posts in the other thread that were made after this one was created, and I can just get rid of them.
Right, i've sticked this one and left the Dressing Room to die. Do what you want with the OP.

Just keep any 'misc talk' off here and all is good :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5010
So keep misc talk of a thread titled Miscallenous thread. Guys please keep Chelsea FC talk off the Chelsea FC thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
So keep misc talk of a thread titled Miscallenous thread. Guys please keep Chelsea FC talk off the Chelsea FC thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know what I mean. Last few pages on here are perfectly fine, posts with nothing but ''das it mane'' aren't.
Reply 5012
Original post by sr90
You know what I mean. Last few pages on here are perfectly fine, posts with nothing but ''das it mane'' aren't.

Sometimes ''das it mane'' is applicable though. Don't see why posts such as PRSOM and This are more acceptable tbh.
Original post by FKLW

White boys :yy: MU15 :sexface: (no homo)

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
MU15 tho :sexface:

Threesome?
Reply 5014
Original post by manchesterunited15
Threesome?

No homo but too many girls in that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
Threesome?

:rofl: nasty boy
That Barcelona Qatar airways advert is really quite something.
Original post by sr90
Right, i've sticked this one and left the Dressing Room to die. Do what you want with the OP.

Just keep any 'misc talk' off here and all is good :awesome:

You're a good 'un.

Seems a good time to ask; what's the 'sr' for in your username? Your initials?
Reply 5019
Ok guys so got an announcement to make. So many of know Miel Purple aka "Angela" was a regular poster on this website, especially in football forum. "Her" and groovey basically sent the place into meltdown over a few weeks until they were banned. Well things have escalated since there off the website, and it has come to my attention, and others have consented me to say, that Miel Purple wasn't a girl, it was a guy. A sicko who'd been on TSR under various dupes and Pm'd and got numbers and details of girls on the website. Sorry if anyone was close/gave out details to this person but you'll never hear from them again. Regards, FKLW.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest