The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BCMFM16
That's perfectly understandable. My sister is taking a rest from fasting and intends to make up for it in December when the fasting time is shorter. I've done all of the fasts so far but i will have to miss 12 when I go to Madagascar this weekend. I'm going to make up for those when Ramadan has finished. :wink:

My parents weirdly don't like me fasting cause they legit think I'm going to be become anorexic and die, whereas when I was 12 I kept like 23 so its a problem,
I want to keep the last 10, that sounds so fun, I bet it'll be quite hot there as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
I have so many anime's its unbelievable,
Probably over 30 all downloaded on my computer, I'll try code geass but I wanna watch FMA and I'm watching one piece atm :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, same! Never thought this summer would be dedicated to anime because I had so many series & books lined up but..it just happened? I'm going to start Attack on Titan and then Angel Beats because One Piece is too long for me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
Yeah but could you believe it was Nina? Like wtf I was so shocked when we found out :redface:

Yeah it's between the 5th and 9th season for me :biggrin:

I knew it from the beginning cause I looked it up and ruined it for myself,
I heard that there are many presidents in the show,
I'll watch the rest, but I'm watching lost, orange is the new black atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngelPhys
Naruto > deathnote.

Not quite.

The Liar game>Death Note>Bleach>Naruto

Akiyama's intelligence is that of Kira's and L's combined, not exaggeration.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Looking cute babeee ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404846184.920186.jpg :tongue:

Sent u imessage

Thanks love but that's not meeeee x
Naruto > deathnote.

I agree,
I love Naruto especially now that Madara came in and all the Homage except I dislike the repetitive back stories and the fact they keep repeating the generations, by that I mean like jiraiya, orochimaru and tsunade is like naruto, sasuke and sakura, and the hokage are similiar to one other,
The fighting is epic however, I find it better than DBZ

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone watch Code Geass??
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Boooo! Naruto is amazing but Death Note is more suited to my style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the characters in Naruto that make me want to watch it, lol.

Obito is badass.
Lol, same! Never thought this summer would be dedicated to anime because I had so many series & books lined up but..it just happened? I'm going to start Attack on Titan and then Angel Beats because One Piece is too long for me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

One piece is awesome, its chilled so its not like you'll get into it, I'm only on episode 135 so I have a long way to go,
Oooh I haven't heard of Angel beats before, what's it about?
I have books lined up which I intend to read soon, but the internet is so distracting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PhilosophicalHat
Not quite.

The Liar game>Death Note>Bleach>Naruto

Akiyama's intelligence is that of Kira's and L's combined, not exaggeration.

No death note is not better than Naruto, sure its intelligent but no.
Never heard of the liar game though might check that out and bleach has wayyy too many fillers, even more than naruto, but then again I can't compare cause I've only seen 6 episodes :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
yo stop spoilers i'm only on like episode 5 of death note :frown:

Soz bro xD I didn't know you watched it? xD

I saw a post on Death Note! Yay, it's one of my favourites. If you're into DN, you'll also probably love Code Geass so check it out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will check it out, yes xD I absolutely love Death Note :biggrin:
I agree,
I love Naruto especially now that Madara came in and all the Homage except I dislike the repetitive back stories and the fact they keep repeating the generations, by that I mean like jiraiya, orochimaru and tsunade is like naruto, sasuke and sakura, and the hokage are similiar to one other,
The fighting is epic however, I find it better than DBZ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaaaa! Obito, rin and kakashi are like Naruto, sasuke and Sakura, too!

Hashirama is just badass too. Madara just hacks
Same I hated the second part when near and the other guy came up (was so bad I forgot his name) and then light lost his initial personality in the last episode when he started freaking out about "stuff" I won't put spoiler, but when ryuzaki was there it was so good :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved ryuzaki and the girl who came in early on (forgot her name), yeah Light kinda went crazy towards the end..

Original post by thechemistress

Ozzie? You watch anime? :biggrin: I've literally just started attack on titan and sword art online. First episode of aot is AMAZING. Sao is growing on me too xD

The second half of Death Note sucked? :O So far, I've got up to Episode 21 where Light forgets he was ever Kira and buried the Death Note. I hated that, so stopped there. What about the second half was bad?

Yeah I love Anime, started last year with one called 'Another' which was a kind of thriller anime. Also watched one calles Future Diary which had like a Hunger Games feel to it (a bunch of people are chosen to fight and 1 has to live to become the God or something. Also watch Hunter x hunter :smile:
Don't want to spoil Death Note so not gonna say anything :smile:
Guys:

Dragon Ball Z > EVERYTHING

One word: Goku :colonhash:
Yeaaaa! Obito, rin and kakashi are like Naruto, sasuke and Sakura, too!

Hashirama is just badass too. Madara just hacks

Although obito was badass it was annoying that he only had one previous mention when he supposedly died in that cave, they should have just bought someone new in,
I think orochimaru, itachi and Kakashi are my favourite characters of all time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozzie2
I loved ryuzaki and the girl who came in early on (forgot her name), yeah Light kinda went crazy towards the end..

Yeah I love Anime, started last year with one called 'Another' which was a kind of thriller anime. Also watched one calles Future Diary which had like a Hunger Games feel to it (a bunch of people are chosen to fight and 1 has to live to become the God or something. Also watch Hunter x hunter :smile:

Who Misa Amane?
Omg she was so annoying, she was a dumb blood and I wanted to rip her hair out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozzie2

Another is on my list of anime's to watch :wink: Your rec will bump it higher up the list xD
Future Diary sounds pretty cool too xD I once made the mistake of watching High School DxD. Literally panty shots galore
Dudeee, have you watched Spirited Away?
I'm so glad that I don't have to fast, are you guys jelly?
Original post by itsRochana
Anyone watch Code Geass??

I watched the first few episodes of Code Geass kinda got bored though...
Original post by thechemistress
Guys:

Dragon Ball Z > EVERYTHING

One word: Goku :colonhash:

Goku and Gohan will forever be my anime crushes :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest