The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Guys recommend me some anime please, I've only watched 5 episodes of death note, no other anime.
Original post by noshahmad
Who Misa Amane?
Omg she was so annoying, she was a dumb blood and I wanted to rip her hair out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg, misa misa. She was hilarious, how could you hate her? xD
No death note is not better than Naruto, sure its intelligent but no.
Never heard of the liar game though might check that out and bleach has wayyy too many fillers, even more than naruto, but then again I can't compare cause I've only seen 6 episodes :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see what you're sayin'.

It's just that the art and character development in Bleach is much better done than in Naruto. But the fillers were quite bad.

As far as Death note goes, yeah maybe.

Liar game is on a different plane though, also it's not exactly easy to follow due to it being heavily based around psychology, just a heads up.
Although obito was badass it was annoying that he only had one previous mention when he supposedly died in that cave, they should have just bought someone new in,
I think orochimaru, itachi and Kakashi are my favourite characters of all time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Orichimaru?? Omfggg, lol. He's too creepy.

My favourite characters are: deidera, Hashirama, Pain, Obito and all those badass characters, lol.

And choji. Lool.
Original post by BBeyond
Guys recommend me some anime please, I've only watched 5 episodes of death note, no other anime.

Naruto, One piece, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Attack on titan, Full metal alchemist/brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Code geass, Black cat, Monster, I have some more but I forgot the names, I'll take a picture of them when I'm on my computer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond

Attack on Titan. Go. Watch. It. Now.
Sword Art Online
Dragon Ball Z
One piece
Digimon (don't judge me)
Pokémon. That's a classic, you have to have seen that xD
Spirited Away (movie, but whatever)
Naruto
Angel Beats (I've heard it's good)
Magica Madoka? Can't remember the name exactly
Sailor Moon :lol:
Naruto, One piece, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Attack on titan, Full metal alchemist/brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Code geass, Black cat, Monster, I have some more but I forgot the names, I'll take a picture of them when I'm on my computer

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is this Naruto thing? It's all I see anyone talking about....
Original post by thechemistress
Omg, misa misa. She was hilarious, how could you hate her? xD

She was so irrelevant, like a little slag. The detest that Light had for her on his face was shown but I think I probably hated her more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goku and Gohan will forever be my anime crushes :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knowww xD So. Fit. :wink:
Bbeyond, watch Naruto and Naruto shippuden. It's going to take a while before you catch up, lol.
Original post by PhilosophicalHat
I see what you're sayin'.

It's just that the art and character development in Bleach is much better done than in Naruto. But the fillers were quite bad.

As far as Death note goes, yeah maybe.

Liar game is on a different plane though, also it's not exactly easy to follow due to it being heavily based around psychology, just a heads up.

I'll download and watch it over the summer,
I swear bleach got cancelled though, I do like the Art of it though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngelPhys
Bbeyond, watch Naruto and Naruto shippuden. It's going to take a while before you catch up, lol.

why is there two? someone please explain this Naruto hype to me, is it different to normal anime?
Well this quickly turned into an anime thread
She was so irrelevant, like a little slag. The detest that Light had for her on his face was shown but I think I probably hated her more

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really hate her, don't you? :tongue:
I kinda wish the second Kira hadn't been her, tbh. It would have made it more interesting if it was somebody that was actuay mildly intelligent xD
Original post by thechemistress
I knowww xD So. Fit. :wink:

Wait Goku is a person? Doesn't Goku mean god or something? Or maybe that's Gosu
Original post by BBeyond
What is this Naruto thing? It's all I see anyone talking about....

Like the best anime ever, I don't cry but omg some episodes have me in tears, there are so many motivational speeches, they say similar things but it tugs on your heart strings,
Oh and loads of people die :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
Well this quickly turned into an anime thread

Yep, Naruto all the way! Lol
Original post by BBeyond
why is there two? someone please explain this Naruto hype to me, is it different to normal anime?

Naruto is when he's a kid like 12 or something, more about the setting, the characters and the different villages and clans whereas Naruto Shippuden is when he grows up 16/17ish I think and its more about the world and more powerful forces,
But you can't really watch one without the other, the magic goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know what's being talked about, but I'm just going to act like I know what y'all are saying

Pokémon is a pretty sick anime
Like the best anime ever, I don't cry but omg some episodes have me in tears, there are so many motivational speeches, they say similar things but it tugs on your heart strings,
Oh and loads of people die :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omfggg, someone understands me!!!

Quick Reply

Latest