The Student Room Group

cheap holiday clothes...

Hi, I am going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of buying a few t-shirts, shorts and probably a pair of jeans.

I am on a budget of £50 and was wondering if there is any websites or shops that would help me.

thanks
Original post by Will Mckenzie
Hi, I am going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of buying a few t-shirts, shorts and probably a pair of jeans.

I am on a budget of £50 and was wondering if there is any websites or shops that would help me.

thanks

Honestly. £50 isn't going to get you much. I guess you could try your luck at Primark, Matalan and H&M. You might be able to get what you want there.
In Matalan you can get some t shirts in that money.
You're not going to get much with £50 even in places like Primark and Matalan. Most shirts are probably £8 or so and jeans are at the least £10.
50 quid will easily get you what you want in primark or matalan

not h and m though

thanks

Primark is probably your best bet - you could also try some charity shops, there are often some lovely little gems there :smile:
Original post by lipslikemorphine
You're not going to get much with £50 even in places like Primark and Matalan. Most shirts are probably £8 or so and jeans are at the least £10.

I think you can get plain shirts for like £3 IIRC . Terrible , terrible quality though and generally they look horrid.

If you have a good body anything will look decent on you , GL
Reply 7
Forever21 is decent for cheap stuff
Reply 8
I think Primark is the cheapest option.
Hello!
I know exactly your problem i'm going on holiday in a few weeks and i need some cheapish clothes. I think your best bet is probabaly primark, but if your looking for anything with a label i would go for:
M and M direct
or get the label.com
Also look in sales of all shops you may be suprised
hope this helped you x
Reply 10

thanks

Asos, H&M, Topman
Original post by Tom78
Asos, H&M, Topman

£50

not £150
Reply 12
Original post by tehforum
£50

not £150

A few sober nights on the cards..
Glad you started this thread - need some cheap holiday clothes too.
Anyone know of some great sales on at the mo either online or on the high street?
Well, the sales have started!!!
River Island have a pretty decent sale on at the moment, but I'd hurry before the good stuff goes
Also, try matalan, primark, h&m, new look.
Also, try supermarkets like George, f&f (tesco) and sainsburys
A few shorts and t-shirts should be fine and then just mix and match them

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know exactly your problem i'm going on holiday in a few weeks and i need some cheapish clothes. I think your best bet is probabaly primark, but if your looking for anything with a label i would go for:
M and M direct
or get the label.com
Try complaceten.com everything cost £10.

Quick Reply

Latest