The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

The market overreacted to the loss of Neymar and some adjustment was always going to happen, but I do find it odd just how much money is going on Brazil today.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
There's a lot more support for Germany than Brazil here!

Here, maybe. But in most places I have seen an unconditional love for Brazil. Much the same as the Belgium bandwagon. This Brazilian one is probably the most undeserved since 2002 when many people were praising the South Koreans for their 'fairytale'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hoping for a German win here \o/
Anyone else's BBC streams messing up? :colonhash:
Original post by swan stardust
Sim,forca Brazil <3 :biggrin:
I'm so nervous about the match today,hope everything goes all right :h:

I know right, I've painted my nails green and yellow and have my Brazil shirt on! Want us to win so bad!
I think Germany will win this one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Loew with a party bag :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 49
"Deutschland über alles"?? Seriously? That is not the German anthem. Is he really that ignorant?
Original post by swan stardust
Aww that's so cute of you :h: Are you from Brazil? :biggrin: Awesome!
I'm from Greece but support Brasil wholeheatedly :heart:

I'm half Brazilian :biggrin: Lived there for 5 years. Going there on holiday on next Tuesday. So excited, would be awesome if we won!
Reply 51
I'm shook.

The brazillians are too passionate man. The Germans are going to be intimidated.
How come Özil never sings the German Anthem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would wish for a 2-0 victory to Germany but reality dictates the result. Neymar's absence will change Brazil's dynamics hence its difficult to assess andpredict based on previous matches. I would stay out of this game but because the WC is coming to a close, 1-1 at 6/1 seems value to me and I have placed £350 on the same. It will likely go to ET.

I would cover 2-2 aswell.
(edited 9 years ago)
I suppose singing the national anthem with all their heart will make them feel better for when they lose.

They have already decided they can't win without neymar and silva.
Reply 55
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a turk that's why
Oh God Brazil, was the shirt really necessary?!

He's injured, not dead ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brazil can try as hard as they want. But they'll never beat Buffon singing his anthem at Euro 2012.
Original post by jam278
He's a turk that's why

Him, Boateng and Khedira.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Kruz

Because he's too busy reciting the Qu'ran instead. :yep: (At least that's what he claimed once. :lol: )

Quick Reply

Latest