The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

I will be a postgraduate in Publishing , and I got my first choice:smile: Cheney. Anyone else got an offer for Cheney too?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 761
Original post by Olga1988
I will be a postgraduate in Publishing , and I got my first choice:smile: Cheney. Anyone else got an offer for Cheney too?

I'm in cheney too!
Reply 762
Original post by Emilymf
I'm in cheney too!

Same to me!!
Original post by Olga1988

I'll be post grad in Biology. I got Cheney :smile:
Reply 764
Original post by doom_rever
No Cheney caters to the entire student population. But I was talking with housing and they said that post grads will be housed together and should even have their own building within the complex.

Sounds good!!
Original post by shama88
Sounds good!!

I'll be seeing you in September so. I'll be the loud fecker with the big ginger beard :smile:
Reply 766
I'll be seeing you in September so. I'll be the loud fecker with the big ginger beard :smile:

can't wait to meet you!! Hope it will be a great year
I'll be doing MSc Public Health :smile:
Reply 767
Original post by Barnus
It's on your Licence to Occupy (in the middle of the left column).

I got it! Thank you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shama88
can't wait to meet you!! Hope it will be a great year
I'll be doing MSc Public Health :smile:

you too. I'll be doing my PhD in parasitology. Public health sounds quite interesting. Lot's of stats I assume?
Original post by obradorista
Hey! Does anyone know if there's a date when you have to check in on your accomodation or is it whenever you want? In my application it says that my contract does begin on September 13th, do I have to be there that day or there is the possibility of arriving sooner or later?

Thanks guys, I have to book my flight and they are getting more expensive each day.

There's a form online telling u when ure time slot is depending on your surname ! It's either Saturday or Sunday u can go. I'm guessing u could maybe miss some of freshers and ask them if u can come later ?
Reply 770
you too. I'll be doing my PhD in parasitology. Public health sounds quite interesting. Lot's of stats I assume?

Yehhh ! my bachelor degree was in pharmacy but im in love with public health and epidemiology :smile: parasitology is a very hard major :frown: it takes you a long time to memorise freaking names and characteristics of parasites
Reply 771
Original post by Sarahh2909
There's a form online telling u when ure time slot is depending on your surname ! It's either Saturday or Sunday u can go. I'm guessing u could maybe miss some of freshers and ask them if u can come later ?

Where is this form? I wanna find it
Original post by Emilymf
Where is this form? I wanna find it

It's in the info under accomodation on you PIP page.
Reply 773
It's in the info under accomodation on you PIP page.

Cool thank you!!
Reply 774
Not finding the time slots for accomodation at all on my pip
Original post by Emilymf
Not finding the time slots for accomodation at all on my pip

I can't find it either now, but I did earlier and saved the pdf, here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/233112723/Arrival-Times-by-Surname-2014
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 776
Original post by Barnus
I can't find it either now, but I did earlier and saved the pdf, here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/233112723/Arrival-Times-by-Surname-2014

Thank you so much!!
Original post by Emilymf
I'm in cheney too!

great:smile: What will you be studying?
I'll be post grad in Biology. I got Cheney :smile:

awesome!!!I 'll be seeing you in about 10 weeks then :smile:
Anyone who will be staying in Cheney could add me on facebook, just so we can meet each other beforehand and have familiar places around when we arrive :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/olga.koulouri

Quick Reply