The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

them riots, now they a reason lol
I fear for Scolari
What a game. Brazil are getting Mullered, like Lahms to the slaughter. It's not even Klose, the Germans are in Kroos control.
Original post by jam278
**** sake I should have put that in first

:lol:

Original post by CB91
Havent we all? :awesome:

This isnt even Germanys best 11 ffs. Missing Reus, Gundogan/Bender and Schemlzer ffs.

Tbh the only way Brazil would have won this is due to the ref or the home advantage. The XI they have out is so poor. The Germans are a lot better man for man. Fred has been totally hopeless all tournament but still gets a game? But i don't think many foresaw anything else than a close game.
Thiago Silva's value just doubled w/o even playing.
Germany Kroos-ing

lolololo
I wonder how Argentina will be if they got to the final.

Could be a similar story, or will Messi just go HAM.
Most pathetic presentation I have ever seen. Germany had obvious chances of going to the finals, but like this? Ridiculous, Germany didn't need to do anything, they just walked into Brazil's goal and scored, one by one.
Original post by 419
Wenger "Olalalala, each time a #BRA player has the ball he needs a miracle to keep the ball " #afc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wenger "Believe me the #BRA manager is in a very tough situation, it's total despair"

AW with a vast amount of personal experience there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tehforum
Germany Kroos-ing

lolololo

Brazil getting "Muller-ed"

Edit: Someone stole my joke :pierre:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 350
Original post by sr90
What a game. Brazil are getting Mullered, like Lahms to the slaughter. It's not even Klose, the Germans are in Kroos control.

Original post by Walkaah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've run out of rep. :colonhash:
well I know I would rather be out in group stages then face an embarrassment like this
Germany and the Netherlands are going to go to the finals. Germany are playing beautifully, well done! Feel really sorry for Brazil though, as the commentator said after the 4th or 5th goal: 'Germany have no mercy for Brazil'.
Original post by 419
Come on Hansen. Don't let me down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys going HAM.

You see why Luiz was benched for Chelsea?
Reply 354
Original post by jam278
I wonder how Argentina will be if they got to the final.

Could be a similar story, or will Messi just go HAM.

Argentina have been just as poor as Brazil they had 3 attackers on the pitch and STILL couldnt put away Switzerland of all teams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would love to be in Berlin atm
Lol at this -- psg thinking wtf did they pay 50m for?
Original post by 419
Wenger "Olalalala, each time a #BRA player has the ball he needs a miracle to keep the ball " #afc

Posted from TSR Mobile

is he commentating or just a pundit? if its the former i need to rewatch this match with him commentating lol.
Reply 358
Will Messi save the world?

Quick Reply

Latest