The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

7-1 on either Holland or Argentina tomorrow at 500/1. Worth 10p if I ever saw it :wink:
Reply 642
Germany will be pumped after this. Which worries me slightly because it could mean they'll be too careless in the final.
Germany ended the game quite embarrassed with the whole situation... hahahahah most pathetic match in the history of the WC.
Original post by Nirgilis
7-1 on either Holland or Argentina tomorrow at 500/1. Worth 10p if I ever saw it :wink:

I say Argentina.

because they are legends as well.

it was pure luck that Germany won

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 645
now i know what it feels like to be an Arsenal fan
Original post by Nirgilis

I was contemplating putting £100 on the match yesterday on Germany gutted, I didn't.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
brazil have got #neymar gear? why dont we do that for wilshere.

Because Wilshere isn't injured, he just plays like he is all the time.
I'm myself in tears over what has happened. My footballing experience has been scarred and marred forever in a good and bad way.
Original post by TSA
Are you kidding me. Germany for the win. Doesn't matter who they face.

No I guarantee it. The netherlands for want to make up for 2010, they have never won a WC but came close so many times, they hate germany. There is no way the netherlands will allow this one to slip. Seriously this is their year, doesn't matter about german performance tonight, the score tonight was more of a reflection on brazil that germany. Germany will not be able to play this way against the netherlands.
Reply 651
Ffs Hansen. He backed Brazil to win tonight even though he called the team ordinary...
Why do these people keep saying

"Brazil have been humiliated"?

hell naw,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I say Argentina.

because they are legends as well.

it was pure luck that Germany won

Posted from TSR Mobile

Either you're an idiot or trolling. 7-1 is not luck.
Worst 90 mins in Brazils history he says. I completely agree.
If it's Germany vs nederlands its gonna be a bit weird for the people living on the border:tongue: Germany to win
Original post by cBay
now i know what it feels like to be an Arsenal fan

That was sodomy of the highest order.
Reply 657
On a side note, I love how Lineker makes an effort to pronounce Müller correctly. :love:
That was ****ing funny to watch.
Well ... that was unexpected :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest