The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Wow. This game.....
Original post by Stinkum
ughh...Oezil is such a rubbish player, how on earth did he miss?!?!?!?! should have been 8. such a shame.

shame Germany conceded a goal, I was hoping they would keep a clean sheet.

He's not a goalscorer though, poor finish of course nonetheless.

His all round game was 7/10
Original post by Jordooooom
Really? That's crazy. I remember when Rodriquez had scored 4 goals early in the tournament that he equalised 2010's golden boot winner.

Greatest World Cup I've seen by far

Yeah I've really loved 2014. It's had ups, downs and everything in between. Two of the most shocking results in history happened which is something.
Original post by TSA
What are the odds on Germany to win?

9/5.
This is an all time Loew for Brazil. You Goetze think that Germany will go on and win it now.
Reply 705
On a level this Brazil team were the poorest we've seen in ages

Making the semi-finals was an achievement in itself

Posted from TSR Mobile
NEARLY 80% WERE ROOTING FOR BRAZIL

YOU TRAITORS.

UGH GO FOLLOW GERMANY, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

JEEZ.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by infinitytheory
at the end i dont think they wanted to celebrate because it was such a devastating victory xD and i think oezil missed on purpose :redface:

still...I was very disappointed with Germany's performance for large chunks of the second half. For me, 5 or 6 goals just weren't enough, I wanted it to go to 7 and 8. You could tell Brazil just weren't bothered at all, and Germany were ruthless. I've always disliked Oezil, always thought he was rubbish (although he was really good at the 2006 world cup, I will give him that), I wasn't too happy with the final result. Shuerle's goal though...amazing!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by missfats

YOU TRAITORS.

JEEZ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Swear down, some girls shouldnt even try watching football smh

YOU TRAITORS.

JEEZ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it's ok fats...breathe... :biggrin:
Original post by Zürich
Bruv, if you had just won £14k on Germany, you wouldnt be on TSR chatting about it casually right now...

I've won as much as I have lost previously.
That was so brutal, I'm surprised BBC were allowed to continue to show it.
Original post by Stinkum
still...I was very disappointed with Germany's performance for large chunks of the second half. For me, 5 or 6 goals just weren't enough, I wanted it to go to 7 and 8. You could tell Brazil just weren't bothered at all, and Germany were ruthless. I've always disliked Oezil, always thought he was rubbish (although he was really good at the 2006 world cup, I will give him that), I wasn't too happy with the final result. Shuerle's goal though...amazing!

yeah i agree, they didnt try as hard
Original post by sr90
This is an all time Loew for Brazil. You Goetze think that Germany will go on and win it now.

Original post by Zürich
He's not a goalscorer though, poor finish of course nonetheless.

His all round game was 7/10

I'm shocked to see you giving him such a high rating!!! I'd give him a 5 if I was being very generous. I thought Khedira was really good, definitely played a solid game, Muller too. But Oezil...They're facing a tough challenge in the final, I don't think Oezil is up to it, I really don't think he's going to be instrumental at all.
LOLOL Germany didn't even score amazing goals

mediocre goals.

aha my grandpa kicks better then that

anyway night for tomorrow.

Argentina for the win,

I HEAR ALL YOU SAYING "HOLLAND"

we will seee... I will laugh in your faces ahahaha shame.

Argentina ftw baes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 717
Original post by BenAssirati
Or Ozil tactically choosing to miss his 1-on-1 to prevent further humiliation on Brazil's part :biggrin:

he's a good guy, he was just trying to save lives
Reply 718
In a completely unrelated coincidence, the biological passport has come into full effect for this World Cup: blood and urine samples from all players before the competition and from two players per team and per match are analysed by the Swiss Laboratory for Doping Analyses.
Reply 719
LOLOL Germany didn't even score amazing goals

mediocre goals.

aha my grandpa kicks better then that

anyway night for tomorrow.

Argentina for the win,

I HEAR ALL YOU SAYING "HOLLAND"

we will seee... I will laugh in your faces ahahaha shame.

Argentina ftw baes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you a leprechaun?

Quick Reply

Latest