The Student Room Group

What courses are in UCAS extra 2014?

Hi, just wondered- to any one who is eligible for ucas extra- what courses (and where) are in ucas extra for 2014.
I'm looking along the biochemistry or law lines please? (I've firmed an offer but have gone off my course! So I'm considering cancelling it and going through extra)

Reply 1
I'm sure biology and law were in clearing for gloucestershire uni. Although it may have just been the 2 year fast track ones (same degree just less debt, woo!). Worth a look though.
Hope that helps.

Long shot, anybody know if radiography was in extra anywhere?
Original post by dsr57
I'm sure biology and law were in clearing for gloucestershire uni. Although it may have just been the 2 year fast track ones (same degree just less debt, woo!). Worth a look though.
Hope that helps.

Long shot, anybody know if radiography was in extra anywhere?

No idea about Extra, but if you mean Clearing last year, then City, Cumbria, Derby, Hertfordshire, Leeds and UC Suffolk were listed. This year? Who knows...
Original post by ageshallnot
No idea about Extra, but if you mean Clearing last year, then City, Cumbria, Derby, Hertfordshire, Leeds and UC Suffolk were listed. This year? Who knows...

Hey I noticed you said Radiography was in Clearing at Leeds and Cumbria last year? Are you sure? How did you find out? Website link? Thanks
Original post by Black Diamonds
Hey I noticed you said Radiography was in Clearing at Leeds and Cumbria last year? Are you sure? How did you find out? Website link? Thanks

I kept the Daily Telegraph 'Official Ucas Clearing Listings' newspaper supplement from results day last year.

Under Radiography, Leeds has course B821 and Cumbria B821L and B821F. Looking at the websites, the Leeds course is described as Radiography and the Cumbria courses are Diagnostic Radiography. I believe the suffixes differentiate between the two campuses at which it is offered - Lancaster and Fusehill Street, Carlisle.
Original post by ageshallnot
I kept the Daily Telegraph 'Official Ucas Clearing Listings' newspaper supplement from results day last year.

Under Radiography, Leeds has course B821 and Cumbria B821L and B821F. Looking at the websites, the Leeds course is described as Radiography and the Cumbria courses are Diagnostic Radiography. I believe the suffixes differentiate between the two campuses at which it is offered - Lancaster and Fusehill Street, Carlisle.

Oh right okay thank you!! When does the newspaper come out by the way?
Original post by Black Diamonds
Oh right okay thank you!! When does the newspaper come out by the way?

A-level results day.
Reserve your copy in advance at the newsagent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending