The Student Room Group

Best year of Uni?

What year of Uni would you say was the best? What made it the best? I've just finished my first year and even though it wasn't mindblowingly amazing I'm worried that my second year won't be as fun as the workload will increase. Meaning less time going out etc. So I'm wondering what year of Uni was the best for you all. Does any year top being a fresher? :smile:
Original post by C380
What year of Uni would you say was the best? What made it the best? I've just finished my first year and even though it wasn't mindblowingly amazing I'm worried that my second year won't be as fun as the workload will increase. Meaning less time going out etc. So I'm wondering what year of Uni was the best for you all. Does any year top being a fresher? :smile:

Depends on how efficiently you work.

Your final year could. and should be your best because you will have learnt what works, and you can use your skills you have accumulated to work smarter, better, and more effectively whilst still maintaining an ample social life.
Reply 2
Original post by tehforum
Depends on how efficiently you work.

Your final year could. and should be your best because you will have learnt what works, and you can use your skills you have accumulated to work smarter, better, and more effectively whilst still maintaining an ample social life.

I see what you mean about the potential that the final year of Uni has. But I think I'd be way too sad about having the experience come to an end. I'm assuming final year was the best for you?
Original post by C380
I see what you mean about the potential that the final year of Uni has. But I think I'd be way too sad about having the experience come to an end. I'm assuming final year was the best for you?

You're definitely right about not wanting uni to end.

I can do what I want, and yes, exams are hard, but there's just something about it I love.

I'm going onto my final year.
Reply 4
You're definitely right about not wanting uni to end.

I can do what I want, and yes, exams are hard, but there's just something about it I love.

I'm going onto my final year.

No one prepares you for the feeling of not wanting it to end. What do you study? If you don't mind me asking.
Original post by C380
No one prepares you for the feeling of not wanting it to end. What do you study? If you don't mind me asking.

Law.

Hence, times were hard.
Reply 6
Law.

Hence, times were hard.

Oh I feel for you. It's all worth it in the end though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending