The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
Anyway Klose is going to be overtaken by Thomas Muller by the end of the next world cup anyway at this rate.

And the one after he'll only be 32.. wouldn't be surprised if he played in 2026 as well and finished with 22 goals or something crazy.
Original post by wartortle
Ronaldo will never go down as a world cup great.

It doesn't matter. The world cup isn't the be all and end all. Di Stefano isn't a world cup great, neither is George best. Who gives a ****. All that matters is that he will go down as a greater player than all those you mentioned and that's all that matters.
Original post by King Leonidas
Only on TSR can people turn a Brazil vs Germany thread into a Messi v Ronaldo debate:facepalm2:

It's not even Messi v Ronaldo though. Most intelligent people have accepted that Messi is better. However we now have retards suggesting that Klose/Muller are better. SMH.
Ronaldo will never go down as a world cup great.

He'll go down as a far, far better player than Klose though.
Original post by manchesterunited15

Logic at last.
Original post by stefl14
I didn't know world cup goals were the only determinant of greatness. When Messi scored no goals last world cup (ignore this world cup) did you think he was worse than Muller? Do you think he is now because he has less goals? Bayern are a posession team since Guardiola but before they knocked in 4 goals regularly (and in fact they still get big score wins quite often). Barcelona were more of a posession team than Bayern under Guardiola and they won by ridiculous scorelines all the time. Your arguments just aren't working. For club fixtures this season:

Ronaldo:
50 games, 53 goals, 12 assists.
Muller
39 games, 23 goals, 14 assists.

The funny thing is that team player Muller managed 2 more assists. 12 assists is brilliant for such a selfish player.

Ridiculous score lines because of messi. Messi off form, the whole Braca team play average.
Ronaldo gets all these goals and assist when the team are already winning. When his team go 1-0 down, he is nowhere to be seen.

Go way glory hunter.
Ridiculous score lines because of messi. Messi off form, the whole Braca team play average.
Ronaldo gets all these goals and assist when the team are already winning. When his team go 1-0 down, he is nowhere to be seen.

It's official, you're an idiot.
Go way glory hunter.

Lol, you're not doing the "girls know nothing about football" stereotype any favours. At least I hope you're a girl with that avatar.
Imagine what Ronaldo would do with Ozil, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Gotze behind him :coma:
Original post by stefl14
It's official, you're an idiot.

The two finals Madrid won this year. Di maria was the best player, he scored and got assist. Ronaldo did nothing, but gets the glory. That is why he will go down as a great. He is good at joining in celebrations so it looks like he did the job.

How does Tim Cahill getmore world cup goals that CR?
Lol, you're not doing the "girls know nothing about football" stereotype any favours. At least I hope you're a girl with that avatar.

Do you even live 100 miles within gunchester?
Muller is mein junge

How can you not love this guy, who looks, plays and speaks like he is a time-traveller from 1974?
The two finals Madrid won this year. Di maria was the best player, he scored and got assist. Ronaldo did nothing, but gets the glory. That is why he will go down as a great. He is good at joining in celebrations so it looks like he did the job.

How does Tim Cahill getmore world cup goals that CR?

Sample of two. Well done. You say all this as if only you see past CR7. All former and current players must be wrong. If only they could see what you see. By your logic, Linekar is better than Messi.
Do you even live 100 miles within gunchester?

Not any more. Keep on with the ad homs though :yy:
Original post by stefl14
Sample of two. Well done. You say all this as if only you see past CR7. All former and current players must be wrong. If only they could see what you see. By your logic, Linekar is better than Messi.

I am just saying Ronaldo did nothing in the two finals this year.
Not any more. Keep on with the ad homs though :yy:

Why not support your local team?
I think brazil will sneak in a goal 1-0 to brazil
Why not support your local team?

They were my local team when I started. How is this relevant to Klose vs Ronaldo? :facepalm2:
I'm going to heed the advice of Jay Z and stop arguing with fools. It's time to retire to bed.

Quick Reply

Latest