The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't understand why people have sex without anything to stop pregnancy if they don't want to have a child it's quite silly. I think people should stop complaining if they get a female pregnant or get pregnant. I don't believe in "accidental" pregnancy as they chose to have unprotected sex.

Sex with a condom is nowhere as good a feeling as sex without one.
feels x1000000000 better
If there was such a thing as a male 'pill', I'd be on it for sure.
Original post by -=|Jay|=-
If there was such a thing as a male 'pill', I'd be on it for sure.

There could be one in the future.
Heat of the moment?
Original post by malefni
Sex with a condom is nowhere as good a feeling as sex without one.

Agreed but condoms are not the only form of contraception.
Reply 7
Lack of consequential thinking skills and unrealistic idea of how easy it is to get pregnant.

They think it feels better so don't really think much beyond that properly, the cursory thought they do have is that it'll probably be fine.
Reply 8
Original post by Gwilym101
Agreed but condoms are not the only form of contraception.

Going on birth control has adverse effects in the long run. It messes up a woman's period cycle.
There are no contraceptives that's 100% effective other than abstinence. So essentially if you don't believe in accidental pregnancies then you're just telling people to abstain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skin on skin is so good.
Hormones...heat of the moment and sexy ladies.

All three combined to give me both of my children.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by malefni
Going on birth control has adverse effects in the long run. It messes up a woman's period cycle.

not going on birth control has worse adverse efffects :tongue:

also, not sure about sex being better without a condom, never noticed much of a difference personally.
Funnily enough the urge to bone often overrules any critical faculties we may or may not have.
Original post by lucaf
not going on birth control has worse adverse efffects :tongue:

also, not sure about sex being better without a condom, never noticed much of a difference personally.

I'm not sure if this is a troll.

Surely you jest.
Reply 15
No contraceptive is a 100% effective so its still possible to have an accidental pregnancy even if its used. I do agree its very silly to have sex without using any contraception at all if you're not trying for a baby; I knew a couple of girls when I was younger who did this and they'd use excuses like "lads don't like condoms", "my mum might find out" and even "I can't be arsed". One of these girls had several abortions before she turned 18.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Because they are stupid.

Don't buy into this, heat of the moment, lust took over bull**** either. If you can't look past 15 minutes of pleasure and see the possibility of having a child you may not want, you're a moron and should be sterilised.

I don't have a strong opinion on this subject however....
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Cuz you don't get that disappointed feeling when it doesn't feel as good as you remember it feeling.
Reply 18
Original post by -=|Jay|=-
I'm not sure if this is a troll.

Surely you jest.

the adverse effect thing or the didn't think it felt better thing? :tongue:
Heat of the moment, feels better, and the old unreliable trick of pulling it out

Latest

Trending

Trending