The Student Room Group

Why are girls always tired?

We talk all day basically, we go on for hours, and never run out of stuff to talk about, but every time around about 10-11pm every night she falls asleep. Lol. Every single time without fail. It's not even like the conversation has hit a dead end, as even when it has we find something else to discuss and we are back and forth all day. Occasionally she will stay up til maybe about 2 or 3, but most of the time she'll pop back up in the morning and say something like 'forgot to say good night i fell asleep straight away'. 'I am so tired today and I missed my nap time' It's always around the same time.

She does look after a toddler during the day, and I am a parent myself so I know that can be tiring. But still she puts so much detail and effort into a question or a discussion, then when I reply around 10-11 it's annoying because I can't wake her up to reply. Lol. She will always return the next morning and answer though. Also she naps a lot during the day as well.

I notice with a lot girls, not just this one, they sleep a lot, like they just randomly take a nap in the middle of the day for a couple of hours. Why are girls always tired and worn out? Is it all the texting they do?
"Is it all the texting they do?" Lol. :lol:

I get very tired too and I don't know why. :dontknow:
hormones? Idk, this doesn't apply to me; I can't even fall asleep until 2am...
Reply 3
Probably tells you she falls asleep when she's with someone else/doesn't want to reply haha
She just might be very lazy. Laziness can actually make you more tired..
Reply 5
Original post by ldsbabe
Probably tells you she falls asleep when she's with someone else/doesn't want to reply haha

Haha. Nope, she is most definitely sleeping. I can tell because she is quite active on Facebook during the day, talking to friends etc, then same time every night it just stops, so you can tell she's not online/looking at her phone. Plus if she didn't want to reply, why would she pick up the conversation from exactly where we left off the next day at 7am?
Reply 6
My last girlfriend was tired all the time. Every time we would get home she would say, "I'm ready for bed!" yet had slept in and done next to nothing all day while I had been at work and wanted to spend time with her. It got annoying in truth. I don't think I could put up with that again.

Could be her disposition. Doesn't sound like she's trying to avoid you.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Haha. Nope, she is most definitely sleeping. I can tell because she is quite active on Facebook during the day, talking to friends etc, then same time every night it just stops, so you can tell she's not online/looking at her phone. Plus if she didn't want to reply, why would she pick up the conversation from exactly where we left off the next day at 7am?

Maybe she has a real boyfriend as in not online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending