The Student Room Group

Which bag should I get for sixth form?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fortunesfool
I tend to prefer shoulder bags/handbags, but whatever is the most suitable:smile:

oh ok i just found this might be worth it : https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/95750799/tote-cotton-canvas-shoulder-bag-in-navy?

also longchamp bags are good and seem durable
I like the first one :smile:
I'd use the second one if I was going shopping or something since that wouldn't require much room in the bag.
i like the brown one :smile: can you fit your books into that though?
Original post by shopoholic
I like the first one :smile:
I'd use the second one if I was going shopping or something since that wouldn't require much room in the bag.

Thank you!
Original post by pinejuice
i like the brown one :smile: can you fit your books into that though?

Do you mean either of the ones I showed?:smile:
Original post by flou_fboco2
oh ok i just found this might be worth it : https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/95750799/tote-cotton-canvas-shoulder-bag-in-navy?

also longchamp bags are good and seem durable

Thank you, I wish I could afford it:redface:
Reply 26
A bodybag
Sixth form is most likely going to kill you
Do you mean either of the ones I showed?:smile:

yep, i wouldnt mind having that brown one for myself! if you are in london theres some lovely bags available in shepherd's bush market, thats where i got my current bag from. i can fit all my books and even a folder inside it and it only cost me £15!
Get a messenger back so you can fit all your books in! :O
I was obsessed with being organised in college and so had a lever arch file for all of my subjects filled with poly pockets and notes. I wanted to be able to carry two lever ache files at once and couldn't find a bag big enough anywhere, so I had one knitted for me. The only problem was I had so much weight on one side of my body. In the end I gave up and put my books in my rucksack and carried my lever arch files. Especially towards the end of the year when I also had a lever arch file for all my past papers I just couldn't take the weight :P But I guess you don't have to carry around all of your notes always, you could transfer the notes into a folder when you get home :smile:
The first white one you showed it really nice, or the brown one suggested is also lovely. I think for uni I'm going to go to tkmaxx and get a bag, they have an awesome selection.
Good luck!!
Original post by pinejuice
yep, i wouldnt mind having that brown one for myself! if you are in london theres some lovely bags available in shepherd's bush market, thats where i got my current bag from. i can fit all my books and even a folder inside it and it only cost me £15!

Sorry, do you mean the top or bottom one I posted? Or one that another user suggested? Thank you for the suggestion!
Original post by behindblueglass
I was obsessed with being organised in college and so had a lever arch file for all of my subjects filled with poly pockets and notes. I wanted to be able to carry two lever ache files at once and couldn't find a bag big enough anywhere, so I had one knitted for me. The only problem was I had so much weight on one side of my body. In the end I gave up and put my books in my rucksack and carried my lever arch files. Especially towards the end of the year when I also had a lever arch file for all my past papers I just couldn't take the weight :P But I guess you don't have to carry around all of your notes always, you could transfer the notes into a folder when you get home :smile:
The first white one you showed it really nice, or the brown one suggested is also lovely. I think for uni I'm going to go to tkmaxx and get a bag, they have an awesome selection.
Good luck!!

Thank you:smile: I need to look in TKMaxx. Was it an individual or company who knitted you a bag? That's so cool!
Original post by HappyHylian
Get a messenger back so you can fit all your books in! :O

Thanks, any suggestions on which one?
Which ever one is bigger/can fit your folders :smile:
Thank you:smile: I need to look in TKMaxx. Was it an individual or company who knitted you a bag? That's so cool!

it was an individual unfortunately and when I asked for the same bag but in a different colour, I got something completely different and rubbish :L
I like the first one
Is the first bag from New Look by any chance?(lol I'm an online shopaholic!) If so it's a great bag, I was able to put all of my work folders in etc

Quick Reply

Latest