The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000
Ah fk it not bothered anymore:biggrin: too much hassle waking up early

+1, and wtf happens in the morning anyway? **** all
Original post by BBeyond
+1, and wtf happens in the morning anyway? **** all

more happens at night, truer words have been spoken. Got builders in my house anyway so no idea how i managed to not get woken up:angry: getting kicked out my bedroom soon though... mugs
Original post by jshep000
more happens at night, truer words have been spoken. Got builders in my house anyway so no idea how i managed to not get woken up:angry: getting kicked out my bedroom soon though... mugs

People are getting an extension done next to my house. I wake up to thr lovely noise of drills and whatnot. Makes it worse that I need my window open when I go to sleep so it's even louder
First to post
God bless my account
Original post by Trihawk7
First to post

you were defo sat there refreshing the page waiting for it to come up
Original post by BBeyond
you were defo sat there refreshing the page waiting for it to come up

Nah, I tried the mobile site for once in my life and it worked so idk, just luck mate
Sorry about that everyone :lol: I got banned too so I thought that maybe they wanted to suspend me as a mod or something :emo:
Original post by usycool1
Sorry about that everyone :lol: I got banned too so I thought that maybe they wanted to suspend me as a mod or something :emo:

What happened?:tongue:
Most of my friends play Clash of Clans and I feel left out. I quit Clash of Clans ages ago, lol, got bored of it.
Original post by AngelPhys
Most of my friends play Clash of Clans and I feel left out. I quit Clash of Clans ages ago, lol, got bored of it.

I played it for a while until I got bored waiting for my town hall to upgrade for fourteen days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
I played it for a while until I got bored waiting for my town hall to upgrade for fourteen days

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool! Getting raided sucks too, lol. For me I just got plain bored of it. Hobbits Kingdom of Middle Earths was a better app for me!
I got to go court today and sit in on a trial,
That was pretty awesome :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Darude- Sandstorm
Original post by noshahmad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, sounds like fun :biggrin:
Original post by thechemistress
Dude, you're still awake?

I don't sleep :wink:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Ooh, sounds like fun :biggrin:

It was, except there were lots of words used I didn't understand :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did that a few weeks ago! It's so cool! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hellper
Does anyone know what mark you need to get for a b grade in edexcel maths linear overall?

It varies each year. You'll find out a day before results day.

Original post by Gingerbread101
What happened?:tongue:

There was a glitch so that everyone on TSR became permanently banned. :lol: Everyone got really scared as a result. :tongue:
Original post by usycool1

There was a glitch so that everyone on TSR became permanently banned. :lol: Everyone got really scared as a result. :tongue:

Thought it was more of a calling to stop going TSR so much. But ehm, I'm back on.

Quick Reply

Latest