The Student Room Group

Would you use the Holodeck for fantasies or sex?

Poll

Would you use the Holodeck for sex?

What would you use the holodeck from Star Trek for?

Would it be all right to use it to simulate you celebrity crushes, hot female friends or work colleagues?

Who would you spend your time in there with?!

Scroll to see replies

You mean if human females were somehow wiped out?

otherwise I don't understand the question, why do that when you could have sex in real life?
Original post by cole-slaw
You mean if human females were somehow wiped out? otherwise I don't understand the question, why do that when you could have sex in real life?
Aha, but what if you used the holodeck with your girlfriend/boyfriend to enhance sex in real life? Sort of...:holmes:
Reply 3
You mean if human females were somehow wiped out?

otherwise I don't understand the question, why do that when you could have sex in real life?

stress relief or victoria's secret models... unless wait how do you meet them in real life...

seriously how do you meet girls in your 20s at a uni with 70% males!!!! most of the girls here are doing a masters/phd or about to graduate..
Original post by pshah2
stress relief or victoria's secret models... unless wait how do you meet them in real life...

seriously how do you meet girls in your 20s at a uni with 70% males!!!! most of the girls here are doing a masters/phd or about to graduate..

Be more attractive than the other males. Easy.
Reply 5
Original post by The 4th Doctor
Aha, but what if you used the holodeck with your girlfriend/boyfriend to enhance sex in real life? Sort of...:holmes:

Aha! Wunderbar!

E.g. To your girlfriend:
You: "Hey, how about a threesome?"
Her: Hehe, sure, who with?
You: "You... two of you!!"

I can't begin to imagine how that might work.

you mean like we're ****ing... now we're ****ing in mid-air!.. now we're ****ing under the sea!...

sounds dumb
Original post by pshah2
Aha! Wunderbar! E.g. To your girlfriend: You: "Hey, how about a threesome?" Her: Hehe, sure, who with? You: "You... two of you!!"
Patent pending. :wink:
Reply 8
Use it for everything.
I can't begin to imagine how that might work. you mean like we're ****ing... now we're ****ing in mid-air!.. now we're ****ing under the sea!... sounds dumb
Or we could be ****ing on a planet of bosom people...:holmes:
Reply 10
Original post by 8472
Use it for everything.

Victoria's Secret models..Cheryl Cole.. Jessica Alba... or all of them at the same time!!

GUYS WE NEED TO INVENT THIS NOW!
Reply 11
Patent pending. :wink:

Her: "That's so sweet, you really like me"
You:"Tell you what, let's make it even more special"
Her: "Sure!"
You:"Victoria Secret's models...Cheryl Cole... or Jessica Alba..?"
Her:"..."
You: "You're right, I was just joking"
Her: "Haha, I thought so"
You: "We add all of them of course! Computer begin programme!!!!"
If I remeber, the other crew memebers could see what kind of holograms Picard or Riker or whoever were rendering from the bridge, so I suppose it would depend on whether I would be comfortable with the rest of the crew seeing what I was doing, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pshah2
Her: "That's so sweet, you really like me" You:"Tell you what, let's make it even more special" Her: "Sure!" You:"Victoria Secret's models...Cheryl Cole... or Jessica Alba..?" Her:"..." You: "You're right, I was just joking" Her: "Haha, I thought so" You: "We add all of them of course! Computer begin programme!!!!"
We have the makings of a great sci fi novel here. :perv:
Why wouldn't you, at least once in your life, just for the hell of it.

My only question, is if you jizz in to a holo-girl, then turn the program off, does it just fall on to the floor?
Reply 15
Original post by MattyR2895
If I remeber, the other crew memebers could see what kind of holograms Picard or Riker or whoever were rendering from the bridge, so I suppose it would depend on whether I would be comfortable with the rest of the crew seeing what I was doing, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, imagine Deanna Troi's day:

Computer: "Holodeck notification. A holographic projection of you is being used in a program on holodeck 1"
Troi: "Thank you compu"
Computer [interuppting] "Holodeck notification. A holographic projeciton of you is being used in a program on holodeck 2"
Troi: "Er.. okay. Thank you com"
Computer: "Holodeck notification. A holographic projection of you is being used in a program on holodeck 1"
Troi: "A new user?"
Computer: "Negative. An additional projection has been created on holodeck 1 by the same user in the same program"
Reply 16

WE HAVE TO MAKE IT NOW.

Can you imagine that in a new Star Trek series on TV, I would so watch that!!

And then we have to create an actual holodeck!!
Reply 17
Original post by mikeyd85

My only question, is if you jizz in to a holo-girl, then turn the program off, does it just fall on to the floor?

I think it is cleaned by the computer systems on the ship (It's the 24th century where teleportation is the norm).

So multiple holo-girl orgies is fine from an environmental viewpoint too.
Reply 18

Spread the word on this thread, let's get it going!
Reply 19
Original post by mikeyd85

Spread the word on this thread, let's get it going!

Quick Reply

Latest