The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
Oh yeah to the guy who called me Bacon's dupe that's slander so I'm tempted to report.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It cannot be slander.
Reply 21
Original post by Endless Blue
It cannot be slander.

Yeah you can get carded for that so he can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
It cannot be slander.

It what way isn't it slander. Someone is defacing my name by making false allegations, I'm yet again targeted by Arsenal fans for voicing my opinion :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Urgh missed first page :frown:

IN.

Will edit later.
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah you can get carded for that so he can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I was just being a pedantic **** for the sake of it. :biggrin: Slander is a type of defamation which occurs in spoken form. If any offence here has been committed it was libel, not slander.

Either way it was a bit of a butthurt comment, I'd just move on. Although I do understand not wanting to be associated with butty.

Never seen that one, brilliant :biggrin:
Reply 26
Nah I was just being a pedantic **** for the sake of it. :biggrin: Slander is a type of defamation which occurs in spoken form. If any offence here has been committed it was libel, not slander.

Either way it was a bit of a butthurt comment, I'd just move on. Although I do understand not wanting to be associated with butty.

I would but considering in attacked on here daily it's hard to. Also I don't mind being associated with Butty cos me and him are part of the same entirety but there's no need to make daft claims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't conform to the everybody against us, pro arsenal at all costs and believe in the magical 2nd season form fairy that will see ozil become the best player in the world then prepare to be bullied and consistently undermined by the cave man clique that runs this thread.

Half the people in here wouldn't even know the emirates if it slapped them in the face for **** sake
Reply 28
In
:cry2:

I'll have to wait months now.
Reply 30
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Snooze ya looze

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31

You can have my slot :smile: do the post what you want and I'll quote it into opening page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by baconbutty
If you don't conform to the everybody against us, pro arsenal at all costs and believe in the magical 2nd season form fairy that will see ozil become the best player in the world then prepare to be bullied and consistently undermined by the cave man clique that runs this thread.

Half the people in here wouldn't even know the emirates if it slapped them in the face for **** sake

This. There's a system on this thread that's bordering on totalitarianism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
You can have my slot :smile: do the post what you want and I'll quote it into opening page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks FK, I'll need to think long and hard about this one. I'll pm you it in a bit haha :P

Original post by AR_95
Snooze ya looze

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was actually doing something very productive whilst this thread was being made! :lol:
Reply 34
Aw thanks FK, I'll need to think long and hard about this one. I'll pm you it in a bit haha :P

Das cool mane anything for LP :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The person who keeps making these Welcome to Arsenal videos for every player we're linked with needs a back hand slap.
that there photoshop
Reply 38
The photoshop is so bait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niceguy95

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404929713.033369.jpg

He must have a really small wardrobe!!

These photoshops and videos tempt fate!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest