The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can we send this chit to catfish? nev and max will sort this out
Reply 5022
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
can we send this chit to catfish? nev and max will sort this out

Oh yeah sorry man forgot to quote you in :colondollar: go for it dawg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Ok guys so got an announcement to make. So many of know Miel Purple aka "Angela" was a regular poster on this website, especially in football forum. "Her" and groovey basically sent the place into meltdown over a few weeks until they were banned. Well things have escalated since there off the website, and it has come to my attention, and others have consented me to say, that Miel Purple wasn't a girl, it was a guy. A sicko who'd been on TSR under various dupes and Pm'd and got numbers and details of girls on the website. Sorry if anyone was close/gave out details to this person but you'll never hear from them again. Regards, FKLW.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where'd you get this info from? This is soo ****ed up lool
Reply 5024
Original post by AR_95
Where'd you get this info from? This is soo ****ed up lool

PM email and will show you. It's worse than you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Ok guys so got an announcement to make. So many of know Miel Purple aka "Angela" was a regular poster on this website, especially in football forum. "Her" and groovey basically sent the place into meltdown over a few weeks until they were banned. Well things have escalated since there off the website, and it has come to my attention, and others have consented me to say, that Miel Purple wasn't a girl, it was a guy. A sicko who'd been on TSR under various dupes and Pm'd and got numbers and details of girls on the website. Sorry if anyone was close/gave out details to this person but you'll never hear from them again. Regards, FKLW.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But she had an avatar, various...of the same girl.... :frown:
Reply 5026
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

It was just a sick minded individual LP :frown: I'm sorry he got to you, I wish I could make him pay for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Nah I always thought one of them looked completely different to the other
Reply 5028
Original post by AR_95

And you didn't think to say? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

What important announcement?

What you guys up to...
Original post by FKLW
It was just a sick minded individual LP :frown: I'm sorry he got to you, I wish I could make him pay for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by AR_95

lol idgaf tbh. I should have been skeptical from the very start... She told me she was mixed raced at first, like the very very first time we started chatting then a few weeks/days before she left she said she was fully black/fully Nigerian and I went along with it thinking I'd made a mistake previously.

Come to think of it AR, the picture with her and her sibling looked quite different to the one where 'she' was by herself. Hmmmmm.

Taking 3 gap years in a row then going on to be a medical student my bum.

I'm acc disappointed that people would do this sort of thing. You've got to hand it to 'her' though, great acting skills.

You know, if it's true.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Isometrix
What important announcement?

What you guys up to...

Miel Purple was apparently a dude, nothing much.
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly wasn't bothered about her a long while until he she kept yapping in the misc thread so no tbf

I'm surprised though tbh

She was your stereotypical female Footie fan ( no offence to LP)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this **** true?

419 can you confirm :gah:

x
what i wanna kno is why he/she was chirpsin 419 then looooooooooooooool
Reply 5035
Is this **** true?

419 can you confirm :gah:

If you want proof please drop me your email in a PM and will get it to you. For the older members out here it's probably more applicable as this guy had accounts that a lot of you will probably recognise. Same for everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
If you want proof please drop me your email in a PM and will get it to you. For the older members out here it's probably more applicable as this guy had accounts that a lot of you will probably recognise. Same for everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Post the proof here, name and shame time.
Reply 5037
Post the proof here, name and shame time.

I'm under instructions not to... But here I'll do it anyway. 1 min :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
I'm under instructions not to... But here I'll do it anyway. 1 min :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

das it
Reply 5039
This preceded it btw

<originally contained attachment of an online conversation>

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest