The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Pittville Accomodation in Cheltenham

Hi all, I am studying Health and Social Care at Gloucestershire uni on the Francis Close Hall campus. I have just recieved my confirmation that I will be staying in the Pittville accommodation, room 301. Just hoping to talk to someone who will be staying near me to potentially make some new friends before I start! Would be great to hear back, thanks :smile: Kathryn

Scroll to see replies

I'm at Francis Close too. In Shaftsbury Hall accommodation!
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by aimeevhills
I'm at Francis Close too. In Shaftsbury Hall accommodation!

ahh :smile: what you studying? :smile:
Original post by KatiePotatie123
ahh :smile: what you studying? :smile:

I'm studying Primary teaching.
How about you?
Original post by aimeevhills
I'm studying Primary teaching.
How about you?

Sounds interesting :smile: are you excited? I will be studying Health and Social Care :smile:
Hi! I'm studying social work on the Francis Close Hall Campus. Staying in Pitville Accommodation. Cardew Block- Room 305. Charlotte :-)
Oh wow hi!! :biggrin: I cannot find what block I am in :frown: Nice to speak to someone who is in the same accomodation as me! :smile:

Original post by Charlotte Alford
Hi! I'm studying social work on the Francis Close Hall Campus. Staying in Pitville Accommodation. Cardew Block- Room 305. Charlotte :-)
Original post by KatiePotatie123
Oh wow hi!! :biggrin: I cannot find what block I am in :frown: Nice to speak to someone who is in the same accomodation as me! :smile:

I'm in 301 by the way so we're right next to eachother and should be on the same floor! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hi, I am studying Primary teaching too! I am staying in Pittville in cardew block!
Reply 9
Hey guys :biggrin: Im going to be staying at Pittville 306, going to be studying Graphic Design :smile: looking forward to meeting you all :wink:
Hey!! I am Imo. I am also in Pittville halls. I am doing Early Childhood Studies.
(edited 9 years ago)
I am in 103 accommodation rooms, anyone else?
Hi Imo :smile: are you excited about starting? :smile:

Original post by ImogenCarter
Hey!! I am Imo. I am also in Pittville halls. I am doing Early Childhood Studies.
Hi Katie. Yeah i am really excited about starting. I don't know anyone. do u??
Neither do I, the only people I know of are the few that have commented on this post and a couple seem to be fairly near to me by chance :smile: I'm so nervous about meeting new people but I suppose everyone feels that way and I guess even though I'm not an extroverted person the friendships will blossom with time, especially as we have to share a kitchen with people!

Hi Katie. Yeah i am really excited about starting. I don't know anyone. do u??
Yeah it should be fun!! How do you find out what bloke your room is in?? in pittville. Where do you live???
yeah I'm sure it'll be fine :smile: I have no idea! I was only told my room number but everyone else seems to know a block too! :/ I live in Nailsea, you? :smile:

Yeah it should be fun!! How do you find out what bloke your room is in?? in pittville. Where do you live???
I live in Kent. Miles away!!!!!
Gosh that's going to be a long journey! what time are you moving in on the saturday?

I live in Kent. Miles away!!!!!
I don't yet!! We are staying in Cheltenham the night before so maybe early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending