The Student Room Group

Girls, what are the worst traits a man can have in YOUR opinion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andreagr96
anything, cigarettes and weed (obviously both are disgusting)

What about doing lines of lemo occasionally on a saturday night before hitting the town
Reply 61
Some girls I talk to tell me I'm "awrr cute" or "different from other guys" "sensitive nature". What on earth is that supposed to mean? People see me as a 12 year old kid?
Original post by TheAnusFiles
What about doing lines of lemo occasionally on a saturday night before hitting the town

wtf is that?
Reply 63
I think women are worse at it nowadays than men tbh

Im mixed I dunno.

P.s love the username

Posted from TSR Mobile
Insistence to swallow
Arrogance
BO
Original post by SiMan
Some girls I talk to tell me I'm "awrr cute" or "different from other guys" "sensitive nature". What on earth is that supposed to mean? People see me as a 12 year old kid?

Means they think you're gay, Bruv!
wtf is that?

la cocaína
I'm numerous things in this thread and I have no problem with women. I am seeing someone now even.

If anything all the traits listed are those women secretly admire but don't want to admit it. I have been arrogant numerous times and women have never had an issue with it.
la cocaína

ohhhh well it's a major turn off
Original post by Eddiexx
Im mixed I dunno.

P.s love the username

Posted from TSR Mobile

But guys can't get away with groping anymore, women can lol

And thanks :wink:
ohhhh well it's a major turn off

:frown:

Reply 71
But guys can't get away with groping anymore, women can lol

And thanks :wink:

That annoys me, im openly feminist but im very much, if I dont wanna be groped I aint gunna grope anyone else and if I did I expect to be "told off".

Women are GENERALLY weaker than men, therefore hitting women is a bit of a touchy debate.
But gropey wise is equal so stop that ladies unless you're ok with fondling too.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SiMan

Grow a beard bro.

la cocaína

Thats worse love

Original post by Sanctimonious
I'm numerous things in this thread and I have no problem with women. I am seeing someone now even.

If anything all the traits listed are those women secretly admire but don't want to admit it. I have been arrogant numerous times and women have never had an issue with it.

Yeah because no woman can resist bad hygiene and obese men.

Women with high standards don't tolerate arrogant muppets.
Original post by SiMan

that's actually a good thing..means you're not a complete jerk :smile:

everyone can be arrogant at times but depends on how much of an arrogant guy you are
Original post by Secretnerd123

Women with high standards don't tolerate arrogant muppets.

Oh the hypocrisy of that statement.
Sexist.

A Tory.

Supports Aston Villa.
So you want or don't want geeky/arty men?

Want them :colone:
Original post by redferry
Sexist.

A Tory.

Supports Aston Villa.

Whats wrong with Villa? Not a fan but I don't mind them

Yeah we really admire boring smelly guys? :curious:

Arrogance doesn't bother me to be fair.

Quick Reply

Latest