The Student Room Group

Phones 4 U interview

Hi Everyone,

Well am looking for a job in retail till September and hopefully work part time. On Saturday I have applied for full time job as sales consultant for Phones 4 U, then on Monday I got email saying they want telephone interview on Wednesday now I don't know what to do

Has anyone worked for Phones 4 U before? and went through the whole interview process.
Original post by venz_2k13
Hi Everyone,

Well am looking for a job in retail till September and hopefully work part time. On Saturday I have applied for full time job as sales consultant for Phones 4 U, then on Monday I got email saying they want telephone interview on Wednesday now I don't know what to do

Has anyone worked for Phones 4 U before? and went through the whole interview process.

Hey, really sorry that this wasn't picked up.

How'd you think the interview went? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Hey, really sorry that this wasn't picked up.

How'd you think the interview went? :smile:

Phones 4 U send email saying I have telphone interview today but I have not heard anything from them today. I don't know if I should chase it up or wait till after tomorrow which they even call me I prepared so hard on this interview it kinda got me down a bit.
Original post by venz_2k13
Phones 4 U send email saying I have telphone interview today but I have not heard anything from them today. I don't know if I should chase it up or wait till after tomorrow which they even call me I prepared so hard on this interview it kinda got me down a bit.

If they specifically said they'd call you today for an interview then it's a let down on their behalf. If they don't ring by tomorrow, chase it up and see what it going on. However, it might understandably put doubts in your mind as to whether you really want to work for them now.
Reply 4
Original post by MalteseMalteser
If they specifically said they'd call you today for an interview then it's a let down on their behalf. If they don't ring by tomorrow, chase it up and see what it going on. However, it might understandably put doubts in your mind as to whether you really want to work for them now.

Is true what you saying I will see if they call tomorrow if not I will chase them on Friday to see what happening. I really need this job more than anything else right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending