The Student Room Group

Perception of the Irish in Britain.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bestofyou
what are you even ganching about now? You have no idea, what you just said makes no sense at all, go away please.

just lol
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Ah what was your first degree?

Well, I started with Dietetics then did a top up in Biomedical. I would go the lab/research route if I was going to study more but I have spent too long trying to get a job in it, I've given up at this stage. No more study until I'm working in the area I'm studying in. Work comes first, not study #bitter
Original post by Sprockette
Well, I started with Dietetics then did a top up in Biomedical. I would go the lab/research route if I was going to study more but I have spent too long trying to get a job in it, I've given up at this stage. No more study until I'm working in the area I'm studying in. Work comes first, not study #bitter

youre trying to get a job in dietetics or biomed then:?

ah stick with it youll get there kid
Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre trying to get a job in dietetics or biomed then:?

ah stick with it youll get there kid

Nope, I have officially given up lol I'm working in the courts now but looking at other admin/legal/finance roles. I will hopefully study more when I have a stable job in... something!
Original post by Sprockette
Nope, I have officially given up lol I'm working in the courts now but looking at other admin/legal/finance roles. I will hopefully study more when I have a stable job in... something!

best of luck kid

may the luck of the irish be with yeh all the way..

Quick Reply

Latest