The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
How was it painful? :lol: I've only used a condom once and it was dreadful, felt like I was ****ing sandpaper or glass shards...

certain things tore that I would prefer had remained intact :colondollar: apart from that time it has been fine, I suppose it feels a little better but not that much different :tongue:
Original post by lucaf
certain things tore that I would prefer had remained intact :colondollar: apart from that time it has been fine, I suppose it feels a little better but not that much different :tongue:

Ah damn! Meh I think I might be allergic which is why I have such a dislike :tongue:
Reply 62
Ah damn! Meh I think I might be allergic which is why I have such a dislike :tongue:

I suppose that is one of the worst places to have an allergic reaction :biggrin:
Original post by lucaf
I suppose that is one of the worst places to have an allergic reaction :biggrin:

Yep. It was really painful, literally a wtf moment
A combination of factors come in to play:
1. A strange quirk of sex drive that addles your brain
2. Alcohol which addles your brain even more
3. Few pleasurable things are risk free
4. No perfect contraceptive yet exists
5. Stupidity

Despite all of these factors often people manage to avoid unwanted pregnancy nowadays.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thanks!

...fancy a bit?

Sure why not...

(It's worth noting I have no idea what you're talking about.)
I must admit ive done it a few times with new partners. Its a moment of passion thing and in my case, actively desired and encouraged by the female. Of course its not ideal. Time was when you could bed a girl and have little or nothing to worry about. How times have changed. Women often do prefer it au naturelle..best to play safe though.
Senseless and lustful idiocy.
Are you taking the piss? Condoms are awful !!

One of the phrases men secretely love hearing...
Original post by Mankytoes
One of the phrases men secretely love hearing...

:lol:

I don't understand how anyone likes them
:lol:

I don't understand how anyone likes them

My girlfriend hated the smell. I just think interupting the motion of the foreplay makes passionate loving hard. Plus vaginas feel nice.

To be fair, the first few times I had sex, I didn't really give a **** that I was wearing one, obviously I had nothing to compare to, and I was happy to just be getting laid.
Original post by Mankytoes
My girlfriend hated the smell. I just think interupting the motion of the foreplay makes passionate loving hard. Plus vaginas feel nice.

To be fair, the first few times I had sex, I didn't really give a **** that I was wearing one, obviously I had nothing to compare to, and I was happy to just be getting laid.

I never used one the first time so when I did I was like WTF. Painful and weird.

Exactly it's weird to just stop and put one on
Original post by TSA
Sure why not...

(It's worth noting I have no idea what you're talking about.)

:hump::knuddel::surprise::jiggy: :sexface:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:hump::knuddel::surprise::jiggy: :sexface:

Oh err..erm...

:colondollar:
Reply 74
Original post by lucaf
not going on birth control has worse adverse efffects :tongue:

also, not sure about sex being better without a condom, never noticed much of a difference personally.

Well, you might prolly be the only one to feel that way, unfortunately.
Original post by skd1996
Why should a woman have to put chemicals into her body that can cause bad side-effects and can actually even alter her body?

No-one's telling you 'all women should' but if you care as a woman yourself for minimising the chance of becoming pregnant then you'd be smart enough to take them considering you have no side-effects. And to see for them, you'd need to try out the pills in first place.

It's like guys asking ''why should I wear a condom if it doesn't make sex pleasurable for me as it would without it?'' -- emm STDs/STIs etc??
Original post by malefni
Going on birth control has adverse effects in the long run. It messes up a woman's period cycle.

Misinformation...
Birth control has an abundance of positive side affects for many women and it regulates cycles (I used to have a cycle once every 3 months now I am regular as clock work). Not to mention it significantly reduces the risk of cervical cancer I think it was as high as reducing it by 60% if I recall correctly.
Reply 77
Original post by SophieSmall
Misinformation...
Birth control has an abundance of positive side affects for many women and it regulates cycles (I used to have a cycle once every 3 months now I am regular as clock work). Not to mention it significantly reduces the risk of cervical cancer I think it was as high as reducing it by 60% if I recall correctly.

Well I think it works differently for different women.. My ex gf's period cycle was messed up after going on the pill though.
Reply 78
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't understand why people have sex without anything to stop pregnancy if they don't want to have a child it's quite silly. I think people should stop complaining if they get a female pregnant or get pregnant. I don't believe in "accidental" pregnancy as they chose to have unprotected sex.

its quite simple. they are idiots.
they spread disease and have unwanted badly raised children.

they are people so irresponsible they make the choice of "it kinda feels better" when they run the risk of dieing slowly from hiv or having a child.

they also probably run the risk of spreading it because most of these same idiots are too cowardly to get themselves checked out.
Reply 79
Original post by malefni
Well I think it works differently for different women.. My ex gf's period cycle was messed up after going on the pill though.

It can take about three months for it to become controlled when you first go on the pill. After that it should be completely fine. I originally started on the contraceptive pill for the purposes of controlling my cycle. It improved my quality of life considerably.

Latest

Trending

Trending