The Student Room Group

University Confessions

This thread is dedicated to University Confessions.

I'll get the ball rolling.

I had sex with my best-friends girlfriend in freshers week. She was visiting from her University and my friend was passed out after a heavy night of drinking. We were watching the series Suits when she complimented me saying how I remind her of Harvey Specter. I brushed it off. 10 minutes later I felt her body move closer towards me, and out of nowhere she placed herself over my lap and started kissing me. I was shocked so I shouted at her, but she was persistent and kept saying how she's always been attracted to me. Something in me just gave in to the temptation, she is a very attractive girl, so I just buckled. I live 2 floors above my best-friend so we went to my flat and had hardcore sex. I'm not going to lie, it was absolutely amazing. We took the key to my friends flat so she let herself back in without him knowing, he was still passed out after she arrived. It might sound weird but I'm not guilty that it happened.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're horrible
Reply 2
Oh dear.....

:facepalm2:
Original post by jay2013
Oh dear.....

:facepalm2:

facepalm2 = dildo?
Original post by Anonymous

I had sex with my best-friends girlfriend in freshers week. She was visiting from her University and my friend was passed out after a heavy night of drinking. We were watching the series Suits when she complimented me saying how I remind her of Harvey Specter. I brushed it off. 10 minutes later I felt her body move closer towards me, and out of nowhere she placed herself over my lap and started kissing me. I was shocked so I shouted at her, but she was persistent and kept saying how she's always been attracted to me. Something in me just gave in to the temptation, she is a very attractive girl, so I just buckled. I live 2 floors above my best-friend so we went to my flat and had hardcore sex. I'm not going to lie, it was absolutely amazing. We took the key to my friends flat so she let herself back in without him knowing, he was still passed out after she arrived. It might sound weird but I'm not guilty that it happened.

I got an A in GCSE Religious studies.

Did you know my first girlfriend turned out to be a... I'll let your imagination run wild..
Reply 5
Anyone got any confessions?
Reply 6
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
facepalm2 = dildo?

I don't understand :s-smilie:
Original post by jay2013
I don't understand :s-smilie:

Why did you use that emoticon, is it that it looks like a certain organ.

We talked before? I''d know a Mourinho pp anywhere - you like Gunners right?
people have sexual intercourse in freshers week?? can anyone confirm this for me???
Reply 9
Original post by uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
people have sexual intercourse in freshers week?? can anyone confirm this for me???

Some do some dont depends on the person.
Original post by Nixon1
Some do some dont depends on the person.

could i have sex if i believe hard enough?
Reply 11
This forum is seeing more and more troll posts.

Management needs to step up please :smile:

Lol you ****ing lad

My worst is that I was groping the girl my friend liked under the covers while he was talking to her. Felt so evil.
Masturbated whilst my room-mate and her boyfriend had sex, no shame. She was a solid 9/10. Greek beauty.
I went outside during the break in a 2hour lecture and didn't go back :u: felt pretty naughty.
Missed a 9 am lecture in first year because I was too tired, felt so dirty about the whole thing that I had to shower twice when I got up.

if you're anything like harvey specter, get in my bed :biggrin:
Cheated on my long term girlfriend (who is at the same uni and lived 30 seconds away) with a girl on my course after a night out with my course-mates, ended up going back to hers and woke up with no guilt and 30 missed girls and texts from my ex. In a relationship with the same girl now though.
oh lord. I haven't even started uni and threads like these make me scared that it will all be a massive party..though I wouldn't mind haha
I used to turn up to Tuesday and Thursday morning lectures still drunk from the night before. It was a pretty regular occurrence. Sometime I may not have had time to get dressed so I would be wearing a crocodile onesy in my Agriculture Lecture.

Latest