The Student Room Group

Games you are looking forward to?

I'm excited for The Legend of Zelda: Wii U and Super Smash Bros Wii U.
I'm literally like this at the moment:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by HappyHylian
I'm excited for The Legend of Zelda: Wii U and Super Smash Bros Wii U.

I am so so looking forward to Divinity: Original Sin. I bought it but I am waiting for a few more hotfixes before I jump in. It is the best top down rpg since Baulders Gate! I am so so so excited! but also scared because these old school rpgs tend to stress me out... :\

I want to buy a WiiU actually! recommend it?
The Division and Destiny.
Omega Ruby.
Reply 4
SIMS 4!!!!! SEPTEMBER YAY :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by 4TSR
I am so so looking forward to Divinity: Original Sin. I bought it but I am waiting for a few more hotfixes before I jump in. It is the best top down rpg since Baulders Gate! I am so so so excited! but also scared because these old school rpgs tend to stress me out... :\

I want to buy a WiiU actually! recommend it?

Maybe when more games come up, it may be cheaper to buy. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Pectorac
Omega Ruby.

Whaaaaaaaat?! Is that for realz?! Omgomgomgomg.

Original post by lala121
SIMS 4!!!!! SEPTEMBER YAY :biggrin::biggrin:

SIMS 4?! I remember when I thought Sims 3 was the best thing I ever saw. O.o

Ha do you mean is it a real game or is it real I'm looking forward to it? Yes to both :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Pectorac
Ha do you mean is it a real game or is it real I'm looking forward to it? Yes to both :biggrin:

A real game! O.o I thought it was just one of those fanmade games but wooow! Finally! Gen 3 remakes~
A real game! O.o I thought it was just one of those fanmade games but wooow! Finally! Gen 3 remakes~

It's all over Serebii; it's confirmed and you can pre-order it from places like Argos xD

SIMS 4?! I remember when I thought Sims 3 was the best thing I ever saw. O.o

I love sims 3!!! I have all the expansions and stuff packs. Although some are useless :colondollar: But sims 4 seems awesome!! The new create a sim omg!!! And ofcourse housebuilding!!! Ahhh cannot wait
Bayonetta 2
The Legend Of Zelda
Xenoblade X
Mirrors Edge 2

Really need to get a Wii U
Here are the games on my list that I'm looking forward to:

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - I just love the set of Lord of The Rings universe!
Destiny
Far Cry 4
Sims 4
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Evolve
Uncharted 4
DOOM 4
I have a Wii U. Really enjoying Mario Kart 8 at the moment, Smash Bros is looking great so far too. Tales of Xillia 2 is the next game on my to-play list though.
Sims 4. I feel another addiction coming which is a bit worrying as it's released just before I go back to uni :redface:
Reply 16
Original post by georose
Sims 4. I feel another addiction coming which is a bit worrying as it's released just before I go back to uni :redface:

I don't mean to be rude at all but seriously what do people see in those games? :s-smilie:
Original post by 4TSR
I don't mean to be rude at all but seriously what do people see in those games? :s-smilie:

I don't really know. When I explain it to other people I find that the concept sounds really boring but there's just something addicting about it. I just like playing around with families I guess, and making them rich and building them mansions.
So many great looking games on my radar:

The Legend of Zelda - Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Smash Brothers Wii U
Destiny
Dragon Age: Inquisition
The Witcher III (although I'll play the other 2 first)
Evolve
Shadow of Mordor
Halo 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe when more games come up, it may be cheaper to buy. :smile:

How many games will it take for people to stop saying the Wii U doesn't have enough games?

Quick Reply

Latest