The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Yes, because that means that you're trolling when you say that you're trolling to say that you're a troll. :yep:

But what if like me you don't consider trolling by saying you're a troll as real trolling so therefore it isn't trolling to say that you're a troll when really you're not a troll you were just trolling. :ahee:
Original post by Black Rose
I don't think you're a very threatening person :tongue: I haven't been on much + became a sub like a month ago, may have been before then :mmm:

I'm going to tell him :colone: Quote him here now even :tongue: Be afraid :devil:

:teehee:

I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult... :beard: :tongue: Ah fair enough! :biggrin: I didn't start using the shoutbox until only like a week or so ago. :tongue:

I'm not afraid, my duck could take on his pony thing any day :plz2: Tempted to edit out the quote though. :colone:

Original post by yellowcopter
But what if like me you don't consider trolling by saying you're a troll as real trolling so therefore it isn't trolling to say that you're a troll when really you're not a troll you were just trolling. :ahee:

The bit in bold is incorrect, so your therefore is also incorrect :sly:

The bit in bold is incorrect, so your therefore is also incorrect :sly:

Leave me alone, I'm no good with tongue twisters. :tongue:
I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult... :beard: :tongue: Ah fair enough! :biggrin: I didn't start using the shoutbox until only like a week or so ago. :tongue:

I'm not afraid, my duck could take on his pony thing any day :plz2: Tempted to edit out the quote though. :colone:

Maybe both? :tongue: Really? How come?

Nah, I think his pony's hooves would squash your duck :console: ('tis a shame, it's an awesome duck, how long have you had it for?) You can't use your moddy powers, that's not fair! And wouldn't he still get a quote here, even if you edit it out? :tongue:

I can't even.. :confused:

:tongue:
I can't even.. :confused:

:tongue:

Too much of the word 'troll' to handle. :cool:
Too much of the word 'troll' to handle. :cool:

Or you don't make any sense :teehee:
Or you don't make any sense :teehee:

It does make sense! :redface:

Well, it somewhat makes sense... :tongue:
It does make sense! :redface:

Well, it somewhat makes sense... :tongue:

Are you sure? :lol:

You don't seem very sure :wink:
Are you sure? :lol:

You don't seem very sure :wink:

A* Ingleesh Angwage and A* Ingleesh Litwacha :wink:
Maybe both? :tongue: Really? How come?

Nah, I think his pony's hooves would squash your duck :console: ('tis a shame, it's an awesome duck, how long have you had it for?) You can't use your moddy powers, that's not fair! And wouldn't he still get a quote here, even if you edit it out? :tongue:

It can't be both :plz2: No idea tbh, was just bored one day so I sent a message on there and yeah :dontknow:

You're the one who thought cyan was a better colour than purple, it's hard to take you seriously after that :wink: I've had it since year 11 I think...so a good 2/3 years now? All's fair in love and war. :colone: I don't think he would :colone:

Leave me alone, I'm no good with tongue twisters. :tongue:

:console: :tongue:

A* Ingleesh Angwage and A* Ingleesh Litwacha :wink:

It's more Maths than English :hand:

It's more Maths than English :hand:

Who needz maffhematikz :ahee:

Kidding I love Maths and English :biggrin:
I'm the only one ever awake this late :lol:
Come to negotiate have you, you slimy git.

Look what I've got;
I've got a jar of dirt
Been a bit quiet around here lately... :tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Been a bit quiet around here lately... :tongue:

I agree . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I agree . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile

People are probs on holiday or outside (:eek:) enjoying the sunshine

Omfg! My video crashed at the most intense moment! Madara holds back Hashirama from killing himself! !!!
It can't be both :plz2: No idea tbh, was just bored one day so I sent a message on there and yeah :dontknow:

You're the one who thought cyan was a better colour than purple, it's hard to take you seriously after that :wink: I've had it since year 11 I think...so a good 2/3 years now? All's fair in love and war. :colone: I don't think he would :colone:

Fine, take it as an insult then :tongue: Ist that the day I spoke to you on there? :tongue:

It is a better colour, just the truth :tongue: I honestly do think his pony will win in this case though :sadnod: I even found out it has wings :tongue: (My brother was watching My Little Pony :teehee:) Never got bored of it? :tongue: But, but if you use your powers like that, then you're not a very good role model :no:

Quick Reply

Latest