The Student Room Group

Girl slept with random guy, turn off?

Scroll to see replies

I'd definitely bang her myself on a one night stand. Not really girlfriend material in my eyes though.
Reply 21
Original post by Huskaris
I'd definitely bang her myself on a one night stand. Not really girlfriend material in my eyes though.

Yes, this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spyro93
god people on here are so uptight about sex! its pathetic.

Agreed.

Though I bet the guys posting are a tad younger than I am. When you're in your mid 20s stuff like this bothers you less...in my case anyway.
if it wasn't a regular occurrence i wouldn't care but if it was constant things like that then I don't think I would want to be in a relationship just a fling.
Reply 24
Original post by chukster97
British women are too trashy

Correction: they like to have sex (sine/most of them) please do sue them for exploring their sexual urges!
Original post by 122025278
Isn't it a bit different though when it's the girl who asks the guy back to hers? I mean you can understand it being a guy trying their luck. But a girl, if I was a bloke I'd be thinking how many more have you had round this soon. Could be the reason for the prompt dumping.

You know it could just mean the girl likes to have sex too? Sex doesn't always have to lead to a relationship :rolleyes:
Turn off indeed.
if it were a guy no one would bat an eyelid.
but for a girl it's not ok? - I don't get you people's logic sometimes.
If she's clean on her sexual health (and pot not calling the kettle black, after a few times I'd get myself checked too)
if she is then what's the problem? People shag other people, get over it.
I don't like guys who have loads of sexual partners. Major turn off. Guys should be virgins when i meet them, they need to be pure. Otherwise they are not boyfriend material. If a guy has been with a girl and was somewhat used, i don't care. He's a whore.

Said no one ever.
Reply 28
Original post by Malevolent
if it wasn't a regular occurrence i wouldn't care but if it was constant things like that then I don't think I would want to be in a relationship just a fling.

Yes that's how I feel. I think it'd feel too weird to have a relationship with a girl after you've been told that a few randoms have had a go and dispensed with her soon after. Dunno, just me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by anonymouspie227
I don't like guys who have loads of sexual partners. Major turn off. Guys should be virgins when i meet them, they need to be pure. Otherwise they are not boyfriend material. If a guy has been with a girl and was somewhat used, i don't care. He's a whore.

Said no one ever.

I've run out of rep to give :'(
The double standards about sex on here are just sad, really. :redface:
I'm wondering who all these men are who demand a complete sexual history of the women they meet before they choose to like them.
Reply 32
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'm wondering who all these men are who demand a complete sexual history of the women they meet before they choose to like them.

I think it's time all girls arrive on a first date with a complete report card from all sexual encounters, and a note from their doctors to prove they're clean!
Reply 33
Original post by Viva Emptiness

i bet not half of those guys actually know how many women they have slept with. From my view, its people with those demands that are cheats because they know it and feel the others are doing so too
Original post by ipoop
I think it's time all girls arrive on a first date with a complete report card from all sexual encounters, and a note from their doctors to prove they're clean!

Hopefully this happens one day.

im sure plenty lie
Reply 35
I'd be a bit taken back by hearing that; I've never really heard a girl talking about being sexually liberated. But, as long as she used protection, I don't see what the big deal is. If I got into a relationship with her, it'd be because I trusted her. If she was a nice person, I don't see why I'd reject her because she had sex with someone else.
A few partners wouldn't hurt but constantly doing it and well being reckless would be a no for me then.
To sum up with this, never use social medias for meet ups haha. :smile:
and yes absolutely it's a turn off.
Reply 38
Original post by YaboyNotBlack
Hopefully this happens one day.

im sure plenty lie

:rolleyes:
Original post by Maid Marian
The double standards about sex on here are just sad, really. :redface:

Works both ways.

Quick Reply

Latest