The Student Room Group

UCAS track, has anyone had theirs updated yet?

UCAS said that the results would be sent to the universities today, how long does it take for them to receive this and for track to update?

Has anyone received a confirmation of their place yet via track?
:smile:
Original post by earthtome
UCAS said that the results would be sent to the universities today, how long does it take for them to receive this and for track to update?

Has anyone received a confirmation of their place yet via track?
:smile:

Has your Track been updated yet? Track was live again from 11:30am - Universities will update it from anytime today through to the end of Wednesday.
I am also waiting and wondering when I receive the reply...
Reply 3
I am waiting as well, has anyone had their track updated yet?
Reply 4
I was about this question as well.... starting to get nervous since it's been 4 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cortadita
I am also waiting and wondering when I receive the reply...

Original post by simjang
I am waiting as well, has anyone had their track updated yet?

Your Track should have been updated by the end of yesterday? Has this happened?
Reply 6
Yes, my UCAS track has updated with confirmation letter yesterday. And University also updated their Tracker too.
I just had mine updated! :biggrin:
Original post by wmsinr
Yes, my UCAS track has updated with confirmation letter yesterday. And University also updated their Tracker too.

Original post by cortadita
I just had mine updated! :biggrin:

Hooray! Congratulations both :smile: That is super news!
Original post by AquisM
I was about this question as well.... starting to get nervous since it's been 4 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The others have had theirs updated now, what about you?
Reply 10
Is this for Betecs ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Mine has not been updated yet... Yesterday tried to call to the un 6 tiMes and nobody picked up.. slithy worried :frown:
Original post by Ryanz67
Is this for Betecs ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No this is for the IB
Reply 13
Original post by She-Ra
The others have had theirs updated now, what about you?

Yeah, just got mine 5 minutes ago. :biggrin:

Original post by djca
Mine has not been updated yet... Yesterday tried to call to the un 6 tiMes and nobody picked up.. slithy worried :frown:

Don't worry, I'm sure they're just coming in. :smile:
Reply 14
My track still hasn't changed but I think this might me because I didn't get enough point for my firm choice. Can that be the case?

I wrote to my first choice uni asking if there is still a chance for me being accepted and the person I was emailing with asked me to send scanned copy of my results to her and she would give them to the admission tutor. But I wonder how long do I need to wait? Is it when A-levels get their results? And what will happen with my insurance offer? Won't it be canceled?
Original post by simjang
My track still hasn't changed but I think this might me because I didn't get enough point for my firm choice. Can that be the case?

I wrote to my first choice uni asking if there is still a chance for me being accepted and the person I was emailing with asked me to send scanned copy of my results to her and she would give them to the admission tutor. But I wonder how long do I need to wait? Is it when A-levels get their results? And what will happen with my insurance offer? Won't it be canceled?

I guess your not getting enough points may be the case here. Usually unis wait until they receive A-level results but your case may be different; if I were you, I'd probably wait a few days and, if nothing happens, I would ask them when they would give you their final decision. If you fulfilled conditions of your insurance choice, it will not be cancelled - the insurance uni should update your offer as unconditional soon and if your firm choice rejects you, you automatically get admitted to the second school. At least that's what I know.
Reply 16
My friend who does A Levels and has applied to do Fine Art has received her confirmed offer place at Coventry... she only got conditional? Is this supposed to happen? :s-smilie:
Well not mine .. I hv met all conditions for Newcastle's A100 , but my track remains status quo. Has'nt changed in last 3 months . Is there anyone who has now received unconditional offer from Newcastle ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait what? Are you guys saying that we can know if we have gotten our university place as early as now? Wow I never knew..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending