The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Zürich
You mean from the website? Their wont be a Silver Membership page on their since you cant buy one, they just take a direct debit from my account every June.

What makes you think they downgraded you? Never heard of that, unless you miss the renewal deadline etc maybe

Oh looks like I've misunderstood it.

I've only ever been red but signed on for silver waiting list last year in hope that I'd be able to get it this year but looks I'm still going to stay just a red.
Original post by 419
Oh looks like I've misunderstood it.

I've only ever been red but signed on for silver waiting list last year in hope that I'd be able to get it this year but looks I'm still going to stay just a red.

Can take a while(5+ years Ive heard), unless youre upgraded from Junior Gunners at 18 of course.

Silver Memberships are actually harder to get than season tickets

Thanks to ticket exchange though, Silvers arent as useful as they used to be unless you're after Wembley tickets
Medical done. Announcement tomorrow :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by little_tom
Medical done. Announcement tomorrow :smile:

Source

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85

LOL why was that even necessary, just.. Why?!

RAC1. Barcelona's mouthpiece.
Now we just need a striker and a DM

then he can keep his job a year longer.
Reply 88
Original post by YaboyNotBlack
Now we just need a striker and a DM

then he can keep his job a year longer.

I don't get it right. Apparently we've offered Sanchez £150k a week right?

So now, reports are emerging that Khadera would be interested to join us but wants £153k a week - and that has apparently "stunned the board" because it's such a high wage demand :/

Unless something is a lie :/
Reply 89
Original post by SHOO
I don't get it right. Apparently we've offered Sanchez £150k a week right?

So now, reports are emerging that Khadera would be interested to join us but wants £153k a week - and that has apparently "stunned the board" because it's such a high wage demand :/

Unless something is a lie :/

Sanchez is on another level to Khedira :P
Khedira can piss off tbh.
Don't think I can justify sanchez on 150k a week Tbh when did we become this
Original post by baconbutty
Don't think I can justify sanchez on 150k a week Tbh when did we become this

"we"?

uwot...
Reply 93
Original post by AR_95
Sanchez is on another level to Khedira :P

Original post by De Chirico
Khedira can piss off tbh.

True say, he's actually worth around £90k, but we could do with him tbh.

Actually, scrap that - id prefer Bender
there will come a time where we need to break the wage structure with the funds we have
Reply 95
Original post by YaboyNotBlack
"we"?

uwot...

You didn't know? Butty here has been an Arsenal fan since DAAAY! 🙊
Khedira is very very similar to Ramsey

Tbh, I honestly reckon Flamini and Ramsey is a solid CM partnership. Problem is Arteta always plays when fit...
So happy we're slyly on the rise. This time last year when everyone was laughing at Arsenal - no trophies no big names - 1 year later Ozil, Sanchez & the FA cup. I'm really looking forward to next season now :biggrin:.
Original post by Kruz
So happy we're slyly on the rise. This time last year when everyone was laughing at Arsenal - no trophies no big names - 1 year later Ozil, Sanchez & the FA cup. I'm really looking forward to next season now :biggrin:.

Original post by Kruz

We still collapsed and finished 4th some things never change

Latest