What are you hoping for?

What are you expecting?

How will you open them?

How will you celebrate / react?

Scroll to see replies

A2.

In my dreams AAB+

Probably ACC if I'm lucky :lol:

Hoping to get history and biology on edexcel results plus, I'll have to go in for literature. Just going to open the envelope straight away :redface:

I doubt I'll be celebrating :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A2

Hoping for: A*A*A

Expecting: A*AA

I will open them: as I would open a letter.

I will react: in an understated and dignified way.
Original post by Changing Skies
A2.

In my dreams AAB+

Probably ACC if I'm lucky :lol:

Hoping to get history and biology on edexcel results plus, I'll have to go in for literature. Just going to open the envelope straight away :redface:

I doubt I'll be celebrating :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Hope you get in to where you want :smile:

So you can access them online - is it just Edexcel - or will OCR offer that too?

Good plan: I'm just really keen to see mine now to be honest so won't be wasting anytime when I get them haha
Original post by tengentoppa
A2

I will open them: as I would open a letter.

I will react: in an understated and dignified way.

What and where have you applied to study?
Hoping for A*AA+

Expecting AAC

I will cry then start phoning in uni's
am hoping for AAA, > 50% chance of AAB or less.
I will walk in with a box of tissues in my right hand, and a bag of party poppers in my left.
I will open my results and that will dictate which hand :smile:
(but no seriously, I will probably be crying inside if I don't get AAA.)
Original post by The Room Student
What and where have you applied to study?

Law at UCL. :smile:
Original post by anonymouspie227
Hoping for A*AA+

Expecting AAC

I will cry then start phoning in uni's

What do you feel went wrong? I know of a few very harsh exams that were rolled out this Summer... you never know though! Good luck

Original post by tearteto
am hoping for AAA, > 50% chance of AAB or less.
I will walk in with a box of tissues in my right hand, and a bag of party poppers in my left.
I will open my results and that will dictate which hand :smile:
(but no seriously, I will probably be crying inside if I don't get AAA.)

I know the feeling: to some, AAB or lesser is great, but I'll still be gutted internally if I don't meet my own personal targets...
Get my envelope as quickly as possible, tear it open and look at my results.. then maybe run to my friends and start crying or start hugging them like crazy and celebrate
AS

Hoping for AAAB or in my wildest dreams AAAA

Expecting ABBC

I'm going to pick them up with my friends so I'll go into the corner and open them.

I tend to jump into people's arms when I'm excited/really happy so I'll probably do that if my results are good. If not, I'll wait until I get home, cry, then sleep.
My friends and I are going to London for the weekend after results day so it will either be really great or really somber
Oh I forgot to mention.
Whether I get my grades or fail.
I will consume vast amounts of alcohol
Original post by tearteto
Oh I forgot to mention.
Whether I get my grades or fail.
I will consume vast amounts of alcohol

I think that's a given :wink:
A2

AAA

AAB - ABC

Find a quiet corner where there aren't too many people and then open the envelope.

Either burst into tears and enter clearing, or jump up and down and call my mum.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got my envelope and just went home, my friends weren't too happy...
A2

Hoping for my predicted grades A*A*A

Expecting A*A*A - AAC

I'll check track before. If I've got into my firm, I'll just open it normally. If not I'll take it home and open it

Normally go out with friends the day after but I may be working etc so I haven't planned anything
A2

Hoping for: A*AAA+

Expecting: AAAA+

Track to see if I've got in; then results to see what I actually got.

I don't think I'll have much to celebrate unfortunately...
Original post by The Room Student
What do you feel went wrong? I know of a few very harsh exams that were rolled out this Summer... you never know though! Good luck

I know the feeling: to some, AAB or lesser is great, but I'll still be gutted internally if I don't meet my own personal targets...

Physics was a fail.

Genuinely.
A2

I will open them:
I told my mates I'd chug 10 red bulls before opening my results, just for the bants, and I'll be opening them in college, or in front of a camera so I can record my reaction, because if I get either my expected or hoped for results, it'd be absolutely insane, so I'm not afraid of doing so bad that I'm upset or don't want people to see.

I will react
: I'll probably be bouncing off the flippin' walls because of all that redbull, and just generally being really hyped and happy, also, if I get A*A*A, I'll probably try calling up Imperial to see if they have an adjustment place in Computer Science, but if they don't, I'll just hang up and continue being pumped over this results shiet, because going to durham for comp sci is still HUUUUUGEEEE.
(edited 9 years ago)
With a computer and a good WiFi connection.....

Quick Reply

Latest