The Student Room Group

Do you sleep naked?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samba
I add blankets, and then an electric blanket when it's really cold :biggrin: Feels weird to sleep with anything on except maybe socks, though those generally get kicked off fast.

Oh my flat is draughty and awful so I have a winter duvet all year round that I kick off in the summer. I get really cold feet so I wear slipper socks. :colondollar:
Reply 21
Original post by samba
Can't help but imagine me naked eh? :lol:

I can't help but imagine those electric blankets against my skin - I need :colone:
Reply 22
Original post by 티 마
I can't help but imagine those electric blankets against my skin - I need :colone:

Oh I have a fleece blanket/throw thing actually so it goes on top :smile: Usually quilt > purple blanket/throw > electric blanket/throw! Also good for sitting at the pc/tv in winter :smile:

Unfortunately it's a single person one, so company gets cold if they fail to snuggle up properly. :teehee:
Reply 23
Original post by Lamptastic
Oh my flat is draughty and awful so I have a winter duvet all year round that I kick off in the summer. I get really cold feet so I wear slipper socks. :colondollar:

Mine actually cools nicely in summer! When I moved in I was set on getting aircon, but its positioning means that when I have the windows open I get nice airflow! It does get cold in winter (marble floors seem a bad choice then), but central heating fixes all!
I certainly do. :cool:
Reply 25
Original post by samba
Oh I have a fleece blanket/throw thing actually so it goes on top :smile: Usually quilt > purple blanket/throw > electric blanket/throw! Also good for sitting at the pc/tv in winter :smile:

Unfortunately it's a single person one, so company gets cold if they fail to snuggle up properly. :teehee:

Purple is my favourite colour! You really are winning me over here :lol:
Are you suggesting we snuggle...naked? :lolwut: :colone:
Original post by samba
Mine actually cools nicely in summer! When I moved in I was set on getting aircon, but its positioning means that when I have the windows open I get nice airflow! It does get cold in winter (marble floors seem a bad choice then), but central heating fixes all!

OOh my crappy flat has no GCH! I have electric heaters but I don't wanna die in my sleep hence the chilliness :wink:

I move out soon for Uni so my next flat will definitely have GCH!
Reply 27
Original post by 티 마
Purple is my favourite colour! You really are winning me over here :lol:
Are you suggesting we snuggle...naked? :lolwut: :colone:

No it's actually quite rare I allow others to actually sleep here :p: I like my space!

I never say no to a lady wishing to be naked though; go right ahead :smile:
Blokes can't, for obvious reasons.
Reply 29
OOh my crappy flat has no GCH! I have electric heaters but I don't wanna die in my sleep hence the chilliness :wink:

I move out soon for Uni so my next flat will definitely have GCH!

Oh that's awful! Electric is so expensive too. Do you get a flat with gradmed students/alone, or will you be stuck with 18yo's? I've decided to stay put for uni, as I really don't fancy halls!
Reply 30
I sleep naked in the summer months. If I need to get up during the night I’ll often walk around the house naked and go back to bed. Unsurprisingly both of my male housemates have seen me completely nekkid.

But then again so have quote a few of members on these forums have too if you know where to look. LOL
Original post by samba
Oh that's awful! Electric is so expensive too. Do you get a flat with gradmed students/alone, or will you be stuck with 18yo's? I've decided to stay put for uni, as I really don't fancy halls!

I'm getting a flat for lil ol me as I am bringing my 2 cats along- Yep I'm a crazy cat lady :h:

In subsequent years I may go with other gradmeds but I couldnt do halls again as I need to get my head down and commit to studies. The 18yos may melt my brain and drive me loco.
Reply 32
Original post by samba
No it's actually quite rare I allow others to actually sleep here :p: I like my space!

I never say no to a lady wishing to be naked though; go right ahead :smile:

Lmao me too, I hate sleeping next to people. I have a kings size bed and I still don't like it when there's someone next to me because my bed is home to my laptop and all my college work :lol:
Please, I'm only ever naked in the shower :colone:
Reply 33
I'm getting a flat for lil ol me as I am bringing my 2 cats along- Yep I'm a crazy cat lady :h:

In subsequent years I may go with other gradmeds but I couldnt do halls again as I need to get my head down and commit to studies. The 18yos may melt my brain and drive me loco.

Same! I want to make sure I do everything possible to not become a party animal with an attendance of 5% :lol: My pussy is cuter than yours though :h:
Reply 34
Original post by 티 마
Lmao me too, I hate sleeping next to people. I have a kings size bed and I still don't like it when there's someone next to me because my bed is home to my laptop and all my college work :lol:
Please, I'm only ever naked in the shower :colone:

Wouldn't say that on TSR. You might get pm's from people wishing to 'shower you' :smile:
Reply 35
Wow more people than I thought sleep naked. I sleep in shorts and t-shirt all year round.
Reply 36
No Never
Just boxers!
Reply 38
Original post by samba
Wouldn't say that on TSR. You might get pm's from people wishing to 'shower you' :smile:

But come on! Clearly I was joking, who even goes into the shower naked? I don't even have a washing machine, I just wash my clothes in the shower :smile:
Original post by cole-slaw
Blokes can't, for obvious reasons.

What reasons?

Sleeping naked is meant to be superior to sleeping in PJ's when measured in terms of health benefits.

Quick Reply

Latest