Scroll to see replies

Yes definitely
Only on TSR though.

I thought being weird was frowned upon.
Different as in not human beings?
Define weird

Guys sniffing me don't do it for me.
Reply 5
They probably mean "weird" in a good way e.g. Doctor Who played by David Tennant or Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp.

They probably don't mean unemployed men who spend all day on a forum who have weird opinions and don't wash.
I have to. They're the only guys I find interesting.
Reply 7
Depends what you define as weird?

People seem to thinks guys who are into science, watch Star Trek/Stargate, play video games other than COD to be weird and if that's the case then yes, I love 'weird' guys like that as they are pretty much just a guy version of me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
eos
Original post by Lamptastic
Define weird

Keeps self to self, and is into sports ect like normal lads are but can come across abit weird.
Original post by Nixon1
eos

Keeps self to self, and is into sports ect like normal lads are but can come across abit weird.

I guess it depends :wink:
Reply 10
Of course not.
All the guys I find attractive usually have something weird or unusual about them.
This is a funny thread. I like funny guys.
Define weird

Gosh darnit, my chance has gone.
Everyone's weird to some extent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weird as in wears glasses and once read a book, or weird as in likes to **** on his hands before masturbating?
I love weird guys. Find people who aren't "weird" really boring.
Reply 17
Define weird

Oh God, why didn't anyone tell me that earlier? I thought that sniffing random girls on the streets was normal :mad: ! My life is a lie!:biggrin:
make sure you don't overdo the weird into creepy. Weird can be extremely interesting.
The question is too generic to really give an answer

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I love weird guys. Find people who aren't "weird" really boring.

I bet you are into the stereotype of the kind of hipster who is into photography, sketching, maybe playing an instrument and who seems slightly tortured?

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending