You post. Me ask. Simples

Scroll to see replies

Ask away :smile:
Original post by IdeasForLife
When is the match? Sunday?

Lol I'm not that attracted to it tbh! Never appealed to me :colondollar:

You been there before?

LOOOL who would I be punching?

Lol true it does! How long have you been married for?

Hey there!

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

Ooo lala, must've been hard to keep an eye on her blade while fencing eh? :wink:

One day when you've moved out! :biggrin:

Hopefully you have! Lowest I've got is a U lool, several times on mocks :colondollar: Far better in real exams though :cool:

What uni course are you applying to?

Me and some friends did that in school! We deleted the guy's entire work folders lol :tongue:
Unfortunately he was able to recover them via the technicians :frown:

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Maybe you do in real life :wink:

What do you want to know about me?

You kept to the bro code #sound

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? And why?

Loool meanie! Keep that secret to the grave :biggrin:

If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?

The argument was over whether Tupac was a good role model or not lol. I didn't think he was! Eventually my friend just started dishing out personal insults lol, I sent some back, and then I blocked him on fb because I knew I'd probs lose my temper and offer him out for a fight :colondollar:
Pathetic I know loool

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

Hey there! :biggrin:

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

Lol thanks!

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

What do you miss most about being a kid?

It is!
What is your first memory of being really excited?

Thats epic! What do you study?

I'll try! Although I'm running out of questions lol
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear

3 years last week. :biggrin:

Can I ask a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try! Although I'm running out of questions lol
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?

There have not been any movies that I can recall which have made me cry, sorry.

Theres still time! Since you're on a student forum, I gather you're not that old, can always take something up!

If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money?

Buy a house, like a reallllllly nice one. Take driving lessons, buy a car. take boating lessons, buy a boat. Take flying lessons, buy a helicopter or small plane. That kind of thing haha. I wouldnt waste my time investing, Dream Big is my motto :biggrin::tongue:
Hit me.

I dare you.
I'm ready.
Ask me anything threads so eww. So I ASK YOU instead.

As title says ~

Howdy. I'll answer any question you pose to me.

My question for you: How drunk would you have to be before I became attractive?
X

Not three days. I've worn them two days when I can't find anymore underware, but it's horrible :gasp:

Have you? :colone:

Me and some friends did that in school! We deleted the guy's entire work folders lol :tongue:
Unfortunately he was able to recover them via the technicians :frown:

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

That sounds kinda mean, did you hate his guts or something?

Hmm that's actually a hard question because I kinda like my name a lot. Maybe Xander because it kinda goes well with my last name and is a little different (don't like to have a popular name). Some names I like don't go well with my last name :frown:
Damn theres so many of you lol. I may have to start recycling questions :colondollar:

Sorry! I still think of something better for you!

For this, if you don't have a son, lets assume that you do!
A crocodile steals your son and promises to return him only if you can correctly guess what the crocodile will do with your son. Assuming the croc keeps its word, what would happen if you guessed that he wouldn’t return your son?

Original post by C_G
For a billion pounds and to live forever.

I'm a bad person.

A billion pounds wouldn't last forever though! You need to be slightly more greedy :wink:

Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?

Cool, I would be cool with living upto about 75 :biggrin:

What question do you hate to answer?

Original post by fojodef
lool hilarious.

wow tuff one. i'd probably learn to be a modern day ninja hacktivist

Worst part is, its been almost 2 years and we haven't talked loool

That'd be pretty cool tbh, what would be the first website you would hack? And why?

Original post by Okkefac
Ooo, that's actually a really good question. I was just thinking like obvious things such as Christmases, birthdays, etc. When I was 5 I went to Disney World, but I was too young to go on any rides really, so it wasn't that exciting.

Then I just went downstairs to go think, and crossed paths with the younger of my two cats. That reminded me, when I was 8 or so I got my first cat, and only my second ever pet (and come on, cats are more exciting than hamsters) and I remember not being able to wait to get her as I really wanted a cat :biggrin: (even if she's an evil thing, haha, hence why I prefer the second cat)

Yh totally cats > hamsters. Don't like rodents!

If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

Original post by redferry
My undergraduate was zoology and my masters Biodiversity and conservation :smile:

Starting a PhD on a similar topic in September!

That sounds awesome and epic! Best of luck with your PhD future Dr !

When was the last time you bought something? What was it? And why did you buy it?

Original post by Anonymousmouse
Hmmm I think a masquerade party would be fun, people could wear any type of mask but I personally like venetian masks. It would be formal at some fancy place with a lot of mirrors and tasty hors d'oeuvres. It could be for New Year's Eve.
But honestly, it would be fun to have a world cup theme party for which ever team won. Wurst and beer for the German party or tango and steak for the Argentina team!

Thats sound pretty epic, I would wear a Zorro mask! I like the sound of that Argentina party, pretty tasty :biggrin:

Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?

Original post by the-black-lotus
Who doesn't stalk people on social media? Hmmm last person was probably one of my friends because her twitter is pretty funny (I don't have twitter)

I need to laugh. Whats the last funny thing that your friend has said? :cool:

Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
A good spin on the normal threads :smile:

Thank you!

Where were you 3 hours ago? What were you doing? And why?

Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Tell me all the funny things about you!!

Well I come out with loads of random stuff, people who know me irl comment about my randomness when talking! Its funny and they laugh so its all good! I can't really think of an example, it just comes out naturally lol. Not funny but - people also comment that I'm very chilled and laid back :biggrin:

If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?

Original post by SoftPunch
I shouldn't actually say who... sorry, I'm just very upset. Forget it.

It'll be a soft punch :wink: The mods shall not find out :biggrin:

If you join the circus, what would you perform?
Original post by Rlove95
Good idea, seems like you have to ask a lot of questions though.

Tonnes and tonnes! Although I don't mind, people's answers can be interesting :biggrin:

If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?

Original post by Biryani007
Ask away :smile:

I shall!
You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
Original post by donutaud15
3 years last week. :biggrin:

Can I ask a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you had to describe your marriage in five words, what five words would you use?

Lol shoot, feel free to.
Original post by EatAndRevise
There have not been any movies that I can recall which have made me cry, sorry.

Ah no worries!

What do you want to know about the future?

Original post by All-rounder
Buy a house, like a reallllllly nice one. Take driving lessons, buy a car. take boating lessons, buy a boat. Take flying lessons, buy a helicopter or small plane. That kind of thing haha. I wouldnt waste my time investing, Dream Big is my motto :biggrin::tongue:

Not bad I see you prefer your luxaries! I wouldn't mind a nice super car :biggrin:

What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
Original post by Complex solution
Hit me.

I dare you.

Best compliment you have received?

Original post by rayquaza17
I'm ready.

You better :biggrin: !

So lets say you become a dad, and your wife gave birth to a son! So its been a year and hes one year old...You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

Original post by Ridingmyego
Howdy. I'll answer any question you pose to me.

My question for you: How drunk would you have to be before I became attractive?

Hey there :biggrin:
What is your favorite body part?

Oooooo, nomatter how drunk I would be I would never be attracted to you! Girls only for me :biggrin: And I already have a lovely girl in mind :wink:
Reply 190
A billion pounds wouldn't last forever though! You need to be slightly more greedy :wink:

Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?

I guess that's true. Let's make it a trillion.

And yes, without any hesitation.
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
Not three days. I've worn them two days when I can't find anymore underware, but it's horrible :gasp:

Have you? :colone:

Ooooo I don't think I have lol. Certainly not for 3! Maybe two :colondollar:

If you could change something in history, what would you change and why?

Original post by ozzie2
That sounds kinda mean, did you hate his guts or something?

Hmm that's actually a hard question because I kinda like my name a lot. Maybe Xander because it kinda goes well with my last name and is a little different (don't like to have a popular name). Some names I like don't go well with my last name :frown:

He was a little freak who thought he was solid. I had two fights with him during school and he still couldn't keep his trap shut. He was one of those idiots who hung around with one of the hardest guys and ran behind his back whenever he got in trouble. The guy who he hid behind recently got jailed for the grooming and abusing underage schoolgirls.

Cool, what is your first name? :biggrin:
I shall!
You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?

Lol hmmm
George Bush : Were you behind 9/11? :colone:

I would like to know what job I end up doing; I would like to know the winners of all the major competitions in the next 50 years, so I can win a lot of money; and I would like to know who I end up being married to (if anyone).

He was a little freak who thought he was solid. I had two fights with him during school and he still couldn't keep his trap shut. He was one of those idiots who hung around with one of the hardest guys and ran behind his back whenever he got in trouble. The guy who he hid behind recently got jailed for the grooming and abusing underage schoolgirls.

Cool, what is your first name? :biggrin:

Well that story escalated quickly, from school fights to some dude being jailed for abusing young girls. I wonder who will go to jail from my school, there are a few I know will, but I am curious if others I didn't think would.

My first name is Oscar, it's kinda popular now, but it was uncommon when I was called it :tongue:
Hmm okay :rolleyes:
Ooooo I don't think I have lol. Certainly not for 3! Maybe two :colondollar:

If you could change something in history, what would you change and why?

I wouldn't change anything - the past made everything as it is today. I wouldn't be able to cope with the time paradox that happened.

Would you change anything?
Damn theres so many of you lol. I may have to start recycling questions :colondollar:

Sorry! I still think of something better for you!

For this, if you don't have a son, lets assume that you do!
A crocodile steals your son and promises to return him only if you can correctly guess what the crocodile will do with your son. Assuming the croc keeps its word, what would happen if you guessed that he wouldn’t return your son?

Cool, I would be cool with living upto about 75 :biggrin:

What question do you hate to answer?

Worst part is, its been almost 2 years and we haven't talked loool

That'd be pretty cool tbh, what would be the first website you would hack? And why?

Yh totally cats > hamsters. Don't like rodents!

If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

That sounds awesome and epic! Best of luck with your PhD future Dr !

When was the last time you bought something? What was it? And why did you buy it?

Thats sound pretty epic, I would wear a Zorro mask! I like the sound of that Argentina party, pretty tasty :biggrin:

Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?

I need to laugh. Whats the last funny thing that your friend has said? :cool:

Thank you!

Where were you 3 hours ago? What were you doing? And why?

Well I come out with loads of random stuff, people who know me irl comment about my randomness when talking! Its funny and they laugh so its all good! I can't really think of an example, it just comes out naturally lol. Not funny but - people also comment that I'm very chilled and laid back :biggrin:

If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?

It'll be a soft punch :wink: The mods shall not find out :biggrin:

If you join the circus, what would you perform?

Tonnes and tonnes! Although I don't mind, people's answers can be interesting :biggrin:

If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?

I shall!

If you had to describe your marriage in five words, what five words would you use?

Lol shoot, feel free to.

Ah no worries!

Not bad I see you prefer your luxaries! I wouldn't mind a nice super car :biggrin:

What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?

You better :biggrin: !

So lets say you become a dad, and your wife gave birth to a son! So its been a year and hes one year old...You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

Hey there :biggrin:
What is your favorite body part?

Oooooo, nomatter how drunk I would be I would never be attracted to you! Girls only for me :biggrin: And I already have a lovely girl in mind :wink:

It's completely and utterly mad! :tongue:

Can you explain your username? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok

"You're very mature for your age."

I don't think they knew me at all since I've got all the emotional intelligence of a kid watching someone dangling keys before him.

Quick Reply

Latest