The Student Room Group

First kiss how to do it?

Do you just peck them on the lips/use tongue. And also do you pull their hair/close your eyes/move your head/ hold their hands etc.

Scroll to see replies

You either wrap your tongue around their mouth and kiss the tip of it. Or attach your lips to theirs and play tongue wrestle.
Original post by Marky Mark
You either wrap your tongue around their mouth and kiss the tip of it. Or attach your lips to theirs and play tongue wrestle.

do you suck their tongue? And how long are you generally supposed to kiss for.
I have no idea but I hear eating their face off does not make a good impression! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
I have no idea but I hear eating their face off does not make a good impression! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao I can imagine.
Mine was tongues :tong:

His hand either on my hair, neck or face - can't really remember the deets, lasted a minute or two maybe
I closed my eyes, obvs couldn't see what he did :laugh:
Original post by MidnightDream
Mine was tongues :tong:

His hand either on my hair, neck or face - can't really remember the deets, lasted a minute or two maybe
I closed my eyes, obvs couldn't see what he did :laugh:

that's actually quite cute :smile: dem_juicy_deets_doe
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
that's actually quite cute :smile: dem_juicy_deets_doe

It kinda was :teehee:

Oh hahaha :laugh:
lmao I can imagine.

Why imagine when you have the opportunity to try (I assume so from your thread)? :tongue:

I'm sorry :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MidnightDream
It kinda was :teehee:

Oh hahaha :laugh:

:biggrin:

Why imagine when you have the opportunity to try (I assume so from your thread)? :tongue:

I'm sorry :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well :shrug:
Closed eyes. Not quite tongue..
Awwww who's the lucky lady Nate :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 12
it's not something that you can learn, just go for it
Original post by itsRochana
Closed eyes. Not quite tongue..

yeah man, staring at their eyes open is kind of weird.

Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Awwww who's the lucky lady Nate :biggrin: :biggrin:

Unlucky lmao,
Nate
It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well lol.

Unlucky lmao,

Wait, did that actually happen? o.O
:biggrin:

It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well :shrug:

You took my advice? Yay! Ooh, honestly that didn't sound too good. But anyway :hugs:, dw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was nervous about my first kiss, I heard a lot of advice along the lines of "don't breath". This terrified me because my lung capacity is kind of low. Anyway, I breath now because why would I not? Just gentle breathing, not panting/hyperventilating. My boyfriend also advised "don't suck" as in... suck on their tongue or lips or whatever. I thought that was weird advice because why would I do that?! But you've asked if you suck their tongue, which is a fair question because how would you know? Don't do that... personally I get nothing at all from that, even when it's more sexual than a regular kiss. It's just a bit weird (to me).
I would also like to reassure you that once the terrifying 'first kiss' is either underway or over with, it's a lot more natural and you won't be so nervous. In saying that, I remember that horrifying video of the couple who saved their first kiss for their wedding and they were maximum tongues so... WHOKNOWS
Time for an experts opinion for next time hehe-

Hold the back of her head with one hand, stroke the side of her cheek with your park with true other. Slowly in a circular motion move your tongue around the outside of her tongue- she'll join in but in between put away the tongue and open mouth kiss just her top lip and rub your nose against hers side to side (keep eyes closed whole time). Occasionally kiss down to her neck to and back up to her mouth.

The mistake is to use to use tongues consecutively- too sloppy and boring.
If you got a big nose you gotta get the angle right :tongue:
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Wait, did that actually happen? o.O

It did err yeah lmao..

You took my advice? Yay! Ooh, honestly that didn't sound too good. But anyway :hugs:, dw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank I guess :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest