The Student Room Group

Aren't people who eat from high-street fast food shops a bit disgusting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CryptoidAlien
Most of the people behind the counter and not trustworthy, they probably mistreat the food and half of them look like they've been dipped in chip fat.

They're so greasy, the tacky customers don't do any favours either, neither does the grubby, dirty food with the word halal written everywhere like it means something??:confused:

I'd never order from there, especially the unknown crappy ones like Chicken Cottage, PFC, Roosters, Dallas. KFC/McDonalds can be trusted more so I believe, but it's still disgusting, these shops should be closed down along with bookies, way too many.

You need a slap.
The word HALAL does mean something. It means that the meat is prepared in a certain way so that muslims can eat it.
Original post by frdon
omfg me too!!!

jeez, alum rock dixy is beautiful.
I loved the town one but it was closed and replaced by love chicken ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by missfats
I'm crying... so beautiful

Which one? 3 for me. ughugh :drool:
Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL hahah nice pic! Number 2 for me always, never tried number 3, looks so good though! Amazing beautiful southern friend chicken, damn it im hungry now look what you've done!
I've gone off fried chicken recently, its just too greasy and naff.
Original post by Stinkum
LOL hahah nice pic! Number 2 for me always, never tried number 3, looks so good though! Amazing beautiful southern friend chicken, damn it im hungry now look what you've done!

lolololol I am fasting, I am the one truly hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
All brummies know Dixy.

Sizzler :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES they do!!! it's quinessential b'ham cuisine. lol non-brummie people look at me funny when I mention Dixy
Reply 46
jeez, alum rock dixy is beautiful.
I loved the town one but it was closed and replaced by love chicken ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

talking about this is killing me! lol have u realised some dixy chickens taste nicer than otherS?
Reply 47
lolololol I am fasting, I am the one truly hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm fasting too! proper hungry now. getting some mega chicken burgers and chips for iftar, probably get an ice cold coke to go with it
Original post by Stinkum
YES they do!!! it's quinessential b'ham cuisine. lol non-brummie people look at me funny when I mention Dixy

LOL omfg if there is one thing good about brum town, it's DIXY.

Non-brummies missing out to much man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frdon
talking about this is killing me! lol have u realised some dixy chickens taste nicer than otherS?

man! I'm so happy now, we are talking about food lol.
I don't like any except sizzler jeez. my mouth :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
man! I'm so happy now, we are talking about food lol.
I don't like any except sizzler jeez. my mouth :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you from brum?
Original post by Stinkum
i'm fasting too! proper hungry now. getting some mega chicken burgers and chips for iftar, probably get an ice cold coke to go with it

ASTAGfirulla.

can I have some?!! JEEZ megaaa chicken :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a reason as to why they're there.
Reply 53
Original post by frdon

lol i reckon that's true. coventry road and stratford road ones I find to be really great quality.
Original post by frdon
you from brum?

YES! man.
brum town for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stinkum
lol i reckon that's true. coventry road and stratford road ones I find to be really great quality.

I've been to the morrisons dixy.
jeez, BEST one yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
ASTAGfirulla.

can I have some?!! JEEZ megaaa chicken :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahah there's this place near where i live, I'm completely convinced he makes the BEST chicken burger and the BEST chips in the whole northwest birmingham region. it's a chicken burger unlike any other, he puts in a huge chicken breast and uses plenty of onion, it's just...BEAUTIFUL. I've never had anything as good, better than Dixy, I have to say, as much as I love dixy
Reply 57
Original post by Stinkum

I've been to the morrisons dixy.
jeez, BEST one yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you guys been to ladypool rd dixy? thats the best one ive tasted so far and ive had dixy nearly everywhere lol
Original post by Stinkum
hahah there's this place near where i live, I'm completely convinced he makes the BEST chicken burger and the BEST chips in the whole northwest birmingham region. it's a chicken burger unlike any other, he puts in a huge chicken breast and uses plenty of onion, it's just...BEAUTIFUL. I've never had anything as good, better than Dixy, I have to say, as much as I love dixy

holy mother of jesus, WHERE IS IT?

:drool: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by frdon
you guys been to ladypool rd dixy? thats the best one ive tasted so far and ive had dixy nearly everywhere lol

ooooh I haven't been to that one yet :frown:

i loved that mexican style tortilla chicken burger meal they used to make a couple years ago, i wish they would bring it back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending