The Student Room Group

First kiss how to do it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
It did err yeah lmao..

Damn lol. At least you'll know for next time.

Plenty of fish in the sea :biggrin:
Original post by sliceofcake
When I was nervous about my first kiss, I heard a lot of advice along the lines of "don't breath". This terrified me because my lung capacity is kind of low. Anyway, I breath now because why would I not? Just gentle breathing, not panting/hyperventilating. My boyfriend also advised "don't suck" as in... suck on their tongue or lips or whatever. I thought that was weird advice because why would I do that?! But you've asked if you suck their tongue, which is a fair question because how would you know? Don't do that... personally I get nothing at all from that, even when it's more sexual than a regular kiss. It's just a bit weird (to me).
I would also like to reassure you that once the terrifying 'first kiss' is either underway or over with, it's a lot more natural and you won't be so nervous. In saying that, I remember that horrifying video of the couple who saved their first kiss for their wedding and they were maximum tongues so... WHOKNOWS

That was quite tbh, thanks for the enlightening story. I visited Oadby a while back lmao.

Original post by Anonymous
Time for an experts opinion for next time hehe-

Hold the back of her head with one hand, stroke the side of her cheek with your park with true other. Slowly in a circular motion move your tongue around the outside of her tongue- she'll join in but in between put away the tongue and open mouth kiss just her top lip and rub your nose against hers side to side (keep eyes closed whole time). Occasionally kiss down to her neck to and back up to her mouth.

The mistake is to use to use tongues consecutively- too sloppy and boring.

That's quite vivid bro, will try next time :smile:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
If you got a big nose you gotta get the angle right :tongue:

Or get rhinoplasty nom nom. I don't get why I said nom nom.
Reply 22
:biggrin:

It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well :shrug:

Well, to answer your thread, not like that.
Original post by CJKay
Well, to answer your thread, not like that.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing.
At least you've had a first kiss...
Reply 25
:work: Gotta take notes for the future!! :blushing:
Original post by Ceryni
:work: Gotta take notes for the future!! :blushing:

ditto.
Do you just peck them on the lips/use tongue. And also do you pull their hair/close your eyes/move your head/ hold their hands etc.

sorry for not answering your question, but I saw your username and seriously just died! I love supernatural, and Castiel and Dean are my favourite, I love when they have episodes and scenes together!!!!!
Reply 28
Do it whatever way you want, that is if the person you are trying to kiss really likes you that they won't freak out with any methods you choose.

I almost ate this poor girl's lips when I tried to kiss her. After a couple of kisses I got the hang of it and she didn't dump me.. so yay!! :P
Original post by Teddysmith123
sorry for not answering your question, but I saw your username and seriously just died! I love supernatural, and Castiel and Dean are my favourite, I love when they have episodes and scenes together!!!!!

Destiel my OTP xD. Yeah man, Damon ain't too bad himself cept he is like a teenage girl fangirling over Elena. Team destiel ftw.

Original post by kkboyk
Do it whatever way you want, that is if the person you are trying to kiss really likes you that they won't freak out with any methods you choose.

I almost ate this poor girl's lips when I tried to kiss her. After a couple of kisses I got the hang of it and she didn't dump me.. so yay!! :P

Good for you mayn, that must have been funny though - first time round.
Reply 30

Good for you mayn, that must have been funny though - first time round.

She was biting my neck! but yeah, it was funny after we wrestled.
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Damn lol. At least you'll know for next time.

Plenty of fish in the sea :biggrin:
True that, how are you today :smile:

Original post by kkboyk
She was biting my neck! but yeah, it was funny after we wrestled.

TreySongZ
Kissing on my neck slowly turn to biting 'cause she like it so rough and she still scratchin' me up

weeeaw thats hardcore brah..
True that, how are you today :smile:

I'm good thank you, how about you?

Going to Egypt in two days. Pretty excited to say the least! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm good thank you, how about you?

Going to Egypt in two days. Pretty excited to say the least! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good, thanks for asking.

Awesome! I went Hurghada a couple of years back. Great place, have a great time. People there speak so many languages, if you stay in a hotel - quick tip the bellboy may ask for change, and I was told they give incorrect tender back - so be careful. I went to the Red Sea, it was pretty epic tbh.
Good, thanks for asking.

Awesome! I went Hurghada a couple of years back. Great place, have a great time. People there speak so many languages, if you stay in a hotel - quick tip the bellboy may ask for change, and I was told they give incorrect tender back - so be careful. I went to the Red Sea, it was pretty epic tbh.

Pshhh, HURGADA. Hah hah. You need to visit Cairo my friend, not some silly Westernised "Egyptian" coast city. Both are lovely of course, but Cairo is something else. I mean people say New York is the city that never sleeps, but you'll change your mind once you go to Cairo. Especially in Ramadhan.

Don't go now though. Don't want to get yourself killed I assume.
Reply 35
Do you just peck them on the lips/use tongue. And also do you pull their hair/close your eyes/move your head/ hold their hands etc.

rhythm is the key. youve got to be on the same page as each other. one of you will probably lead. its like dancing.

id refrain from sticking your tongue further forward than your bottom lip. unless shes like going for a big throat swabbing tongue wrestling match.

chances are tho is that shes not. so take it slow and gentle and tentative. being aware of the rhythm and the pattern and going along with it.

i would go with pecks on the lips first. but slightly open mouthed ones where your feeling the texture of each others lips.

pecks are great for establishing rhythm. think it as boxings equivalent to jabs. they gauge distance and and such.

the key thing with pecs is you lightly pull away and then proceed over n over to establish everything.

anyway as you go on you'll catch each others drift and become more synchronised. you'll get more intimate and be able to start showing off maybe sending your tongue forth for a bit of a scouting and see if she does it back.

also tips. when your like this head is tilted like this / hers will be tilted like this \ so if someone saw you guys from a certain angle your heads would look like an x shape. you follow? any way when things get a bit repetitive and you panic and dont no where to go. switch position so if your head was tilted left tilt right. she might not change with you at first but she will. if she doesnt and its uncomfortable you can go back.

so either you try n switch and she follows and it goes well and it seems changed and new and fresh. or you try and switch sides and she doesnt follow and it creates either the effect of an extra passionate kiss where you both just dont care OR its awkward and then you go back and everyones relieved and happy to be back in the safe place.

as for hands. hips, and waste are always good. holding hands while doing it is very cute but also very intimate and can be quite intense.

hips leads to ass grabbing. but thats for advanced. if your confident go for it. she'll probably want it and if she doesnt she'll probably guide your hands back. waste is good and if you pull her forword she'll do that losing balance thing where she kicks her back leg up like you see french people do in the pictures and movies. a good combination is one hand on the hip one hand on the waste. holding the face/head/neck is ok but it can go abit wrong if shes not expecting it so id stay away from that until your more confident.

hope that helps.
PEACE
I wouldn't advise getting tongues involved, imagine it would be messy :tongue: Stick to a simple clean peck, closed eyes, hands on neck and hair, cute enough!
Pshhh, HURGADA. Hah hah. You need to visit Cairo my friend, not some silly Westernised "Egyptian" coast city. Both are lovely of course, but Cairo is something else. I mean people say New York is the city that never sleeps, but you'll change your mind once you go to Cairo. Especially in Ramadhan.

Don't go now though. Don't want to get yourself killed I assume.

lmao, New York is awesome too :yep:

Yeh that's true :lol:
basically just smother their lips, as much saliva as possible, in fact save it up for like the last 20 minutes prior to kissing, the girls love it for some reason.
Just be gentle. No tongue please. First kiss should be warm and soft, full of desire....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending