The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

That reminds me, new episode of Legend of Korra soon :ahee:
Original post by Black Rose
Fine, take it as an insult then :tongue: Ist that the day I spoke to you on there? :tongue:

It is a better colour, just the truth :tongue: I honestly do think his pony will win in this case though :sadnod: I even found out it has wings :tongue: (My brother was watching My Little Pony :teehee:) Never got bored of it? :tongue: But, but if you use your powers like that, then you're not a very good role model :no:

May card you for that then :beard: :tongue: Hmm...it might have been actually...that was either the first or second time :holmes:

Year 10s... :sigh: Well you're obviously wrong then. :wink: At times, I've considered changing it but I haven't found a suitable replacement...and when I say I want to change it, everyone always sends me horrified messages so I'll end up upsetting them :sad: The duck kind of defines usycool1 now, so I guess it needs to stay :yep: Meh. :u: :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
May card you for that then :beard: :tongue: Hmm...it might have been actually...that was either the first or second time :holmes:

Year 10s... :sigh: Well you're obviously wrong then. :wink: At times, I've considered changing it but I haven't found a suitable replacement...and when I say I want to change it, everyone always sends me horrified messages so I'll end up upsetting them :sad: The duck kind of defines usycool1 now, so I guess it needs to stay :yep: Meh. :u: :tongue:

Ooh I'm scared :tongue: I'll tell your daddy if you do :u: Oh right. Another question, have you even changed your username colour from the purple? :tongue: Never got bored of that? :mmm:

What? :hmmm: Why am I wrong? How can a duck beat a pony? :smug: Certainly does :yep: Never decide to change it, or I'll be sending you those messages too :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Internet too slow to stream YouTube properly :emo:
Original post by itsRochana
X

Omgg The 1975 are amazing!!
Original post by Gingerbread101
Been a bit quiet around here lately... :tongue:

It's so boring.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Omgg The 1975 are amazing!!

Yessss ikr!!!! My fave band.
Fave songs? :biggrin:

Acoustic version of Chocolate,you ,Girls and SEXXXX :biggrin:

OMG OMG! MY FAVES. I love You, Me, Robbers, Settle Down and the City. I love pretty much every song on the album but those are amazing..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Acoustic version of Chocolate,you ,Girls and SEXXXX :biggrin:

Love them all.
Have you heard Talk!,settle down and Is there somebody who can watch over you? If not you should listen. They're really good :biggrin:
Original post by ToLiveInADream
OMG OMG! MY FAVES. I love You, Me, Robbers, Settle Down and the City. I love pretty much every song on the album but those are amazing..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yhh the songs are all so great!! Matt Healy's voice is heavennn
Yhh the songs are all so great!! Matt Healy's voice is heavennn

I knoow haha! Matt Healy himself is heavenly :colone: have you seem him in interviews? The way he speaks and omfg sorry I'm just such a fangirl but he's...yes..he's very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToLiveInADream
I knoow haha! Matt Healy himself is heavenly :colone: have you seem him in interviews? The way he speaks and omfg sorry I'm just such a fangirl but he's...yes..he's very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omgggg I love the 1975 too! My fave is falling for you!

Oooh and matty :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is everyone on this fine evening? :biggrin:
Original post by Procrastin8R

Quite good actually, having a mega arena run in Hearthstone atm :biggrin:
Thank you to whoever gave me personal rep but didn't leave their username, you rock. :biggrin: I post on the GCSE forums a lot so I'm guessing the persons another GCSE user, but if they're not ignore this post. :lol:

I'm home alone so I'm so bored, about to watch The Secret Life of Students on C4. :smile:
Original post by Asciant

you play hs too? :redface:

i'm also the best at that :wink:

well i used to be anyway
Original post by Asciant

Cool! I'm about to game myself too, one of the perks of study leave! :wink:
Original post by Asciant

That game is pretty good, although I suck at it. Haven't played Arena in ages, I tend to just use my coins for packs (I haven't spent any real money on the game yet)

Original post by Procrastin8R

I am kinda tried tbh, not so much physically but 'mentally'? Had a violin exam today, which probably didn't go as well as I had hoped then went to a field with some friends and played football so kinda tired from that too. Tbh I want to go on a Breaking Bad marathon but things keep on getting in the way so I can only watch the odd episode :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
you play hs too? :redface:

i'm also the best at that :wink:

well i used to be anyway

Yep, I am a pro, 12 win arena runs all day every day :tongue: Naah actually I've only got 12 wins once I average around 7-10. My constructed shaman deck is absolutely insane :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest