The Student Room Group

Does he like me he's starting to joke or flirt with me more?

He was quieter at the start didn't really talk to me I know him 3-4months. He's been getting much more confident and jokey around me. He's a confident guy just different around me quieter not saying much. It took us 3 months before we started talking or him asking questions or personal stuff and randomly asked how old I was he's more confident around now. I'm 21 he's 25. He's my trainer We always stand close together my arm touched him once he didn't move away. So in between sets he saw girl he knew their friends near just in front he quickly showed her something he did to his back his phone he had a picture. The girl said hi to me and i said hi back. He jokingly said "She hates me" smiling I just "aw I don't hate you". After he came back over to me and was showing me the picture saying how it really hurts just complaining saying how sore his back is . After he was joking more in between sets for that exercise we had a ball and he'd play without trying out tricks and he'd joke say "I really need to stop playing with the ball" was he trying to impress me? Also he asked me this weird question he asked if I trained with James . James is a mutual friend for me and and the trainer on facebook but me and my trainer aren't friend on facebook yet. Was he wondering how I knew him? Is he flirting does he like me? was he wanting me to say "Oh I really like you?" in response to
"she hates me? ".
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Is this a sign he likes me?
Should I keep getting to know him as I'm doing we're getting to know each other gradually?
Reply 3
We always stand extremely close to each other like in a intimate closeness. After I touched his arm he's seemingly gotten way more comfortable over time over the past 3-4weeks.
Reply 4
Up untill you mentioned your age I tought I knew you. Honestly we vant tell you just trust your felling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I have a feeling he does I'm just not sure.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I have a feeling he does I'm just not sure.

Well just ask then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Maybe I'll just keep doing as we're doing wait for him to make any moves.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe I'll just keep doing as we're doing wait for him to make any moves.

You'll be waiting an eternity. If you really have feelings for him you shouldn't be afraid. Love concers all.:smile::pierre::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you make a move?
Original post by EatAndRevise
Why don't you make a move?

I don't know what I'd say and he's only getting comfortable around me now maybe I should give it more time. Does he seem interested?
Original post by Aph
You'll be waiting an eternity. If you really have feelings for him you shouldn't be afraid. Love concers all.:smile::pierre::yep:

I wish there was someone who could take their own advice. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
I wish there was someone who could take their own advice. :biggrin:

I do :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
I do :confused:

No, that someone doesn't. But that someone doesn't need to anymore. The someone has moved on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending