The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzie2
That game is pretty good, although I suck at it. Haven't played Arena in ages, I tend to just use my coins for packs (I haven't spent any real money on the game yet)

I haven't spent any real money but I prefer arena because if you get 7+ wins you get enough money for another run and another pack :biggrin:
Original post by Procrastin8R
Cool! I'm about to game myself too, one of the perks of study leave! :wink:

lol, yep, although I'm on work experience at the moment so occupied during the day :tongue:
Original post by Asciant
I haven't spent any real money but I prefer arena because if you get 7+ wins you get enough money for another run and another pack :biggrin:

Yeah, but the thing is I can't win 7+ games xD
Original post by ozzie2
Yeah, but the thing is I can't win 7+ games xD

Oh, you're like my brother then. My advice? Get better
Original post by Asciant
Oh, you're like my brother then. My advice? Get better

Best advice NA, thanks m8 would never have thought to do that...
Original post by ozzie2
Best advice NA, thanks m8 would never have thought to do that...

Ty, I really should charge for my services, you just don't get that level of inspiration from anywhere else
Original post by Asciant
Ty, I really should charge for my services, you just don't get that level of inspiration from anywhere else

Dude where have you been all my life for this amazing inspiration?! Have you taken like a degree in like advice for people or something because it is top notch. Btw you got paypal? I could send the money through there if you want :smile:
spent literally all day today and yesterday playing football manager 2014, my god :frown:
Original post by ToLiveInADream
I knoow haha! Matt Healy himself is heavenly :colone: have you seem him in interviews? The way he speaks and omfg sorry I'm just such a fangirl but he's...yes..he's very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ****ing love him. His voice is so hot!
Fangirling is my life lmaoo
Original post by Black Rose
Ooh I'm scared :tongue: I'll tell your daddy if you do :u: Oh right. Another question, have you even changed your username colour from the purple? :tongue: Never got bored of that? :mmm:

What? :hmmm: Why am I wrong? How can a duck beat a pony? :smug: Certainly does :yep: Never decide to change it, or I'll be sending you those messages too :colone:

Good. :colone: Shut up now, don't give him any ideas :afraid: Mods can't change their username colour, it's always purple. :unimpressed: I keep it green or dark blue or red when I'm a subscriber though. :biggrin:

Because ducks > pony's, end of discussion, my duck would win, end of. :u: Of course I won't, I'll end up with 100 PM's and 100+ quotes that way and if negs were still here, my rep would drop considerably :eek3:
Original post by jshep000
spent literally all day today and yesterday playing football manager 2014, my god :frown:

such a boring game, stopped playing it after fm12
Original post by Asciant
Yep, I am a pro, 12 win arena runs all day every day :tongue: Naah actually I've only got 12 wins once I average around 7-10. My constructed shaman deck is absolutely insane :wink:

I haven't played in ages, I got a 12 win arena once with a pretty op mage deck :tongue:

What's your highest rank? I was rank 3 at one point.
Original post by itsRochana
I ****ing love him. His voice is so hot!
Fangirling is my life lmaoo

Dunno why but he reminds me of Jamie Bower :s
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Dunno why but he reminds me of Jamie Bower :s

Have you heard any of Jamie's music? Their styles are kind of similar.
into the 3rd season of the office, such a good tv show
**** dunno why but I'm suddenly nervous about results day after reading that thread :redface:
Original post by BBeyond
**** dunno why but I'm suddenly nervous about results day after reading that thread :redface:

Now I've got my real distractions out of the way I am kinda worried too, it's like 40 days away. Maybe I could raise enough money in that time to make a shuttle to the moon and live on there. We're whalers on the moon, we carry our harpoon!
Original post by BBeyond

Yeahhh. I wasn't thinking about it, but now I definitely am D:
Original post by ozzie2
Now I've got my real distractions out of the way I am kinda worried too, it's like 40 days away. Maybe I could raise enough money in that time to make a shuttle to the moon and live on there. We're whalers on the moon, we carry our harpoon!

Original post by thechemistress
Yeahhh. I wasn't thinking about it, but now I definitely am D:

:frown: the business studies unit 1 exam still gives me nightmares man :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
:frown: the business studies unit 1 exam still gives me nightmares man :frown:

My spanish listening was hell, I just hope my controlled assessments bump up my grade.

Quick Reply

Latest