The Student Room Group

The Secret Life of Students on Channel 4

Scroll to see replies

Why does this chick care about Ben so much, I get it that's her boyfriend but she shouldn't drop out for him.
Original post by yellowcopter
Currently watching todays episode. :smile:

I feel so sorry for Lauren having to go to a university filled with idiots like Aiden. Some of them are alright, but Aiden just annoys me because he literally has no brain cells. It's no surprise he does the mediocre subject known as Business.

Helen in todays episode I like, because whilst she likes to be social she wants to still study hard and get a 1st in English. She's not anti-social, but doesn't just want to party 24/7 either.

helen is a ****...says one thing does another..
This Helen and Ben stuff is soo annoying.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
helen is a ****...says one thing does another..

I agree, I said that at the start of the episode before she got into all of this business :tongue:
I agree with her mum she's wasting her chance of university for some guy.
I like Helen

This other girl is way too worried about her bf, she needs a reality check.

I really like the physics guy! He seems so genuine
So Gemma dropped out? If so, -_-. I'm sure she loves him but seriously, education is for life.
Original post by simplylldxo
I didn't say I'm not watching the series, I will be!

But as I mentioned about Lauren and the fact I can see the exact characteristics within me as her, it affected me more. I had to put up with a lot of crap whilst I was at secondary school which affected my social life (I mean who wants to be friends with some loser who was bullied practically everyday for 5 years), it also emotionally scarred me which has lead to low self-esteem and lack of confidence; which makes me extremely anxious when making friends as I'm scared they will judge me. So yeah it is a TV show which has scenes that have been made dramatic to pull in the viewers but it hurt me and made more nervous for September.

youll be grand

you have plenty of time to work on it!

question is what you gonna do about this social anxiety yeh speak of:?
Original post by Ndella
So Gemma dropped out? If so, -_-. I'm sure she loves him but seriously, education is for life.

I know right, she wasted ALL that time at uni just to leave. What the hell was the point in even applying.
Original post by Ndella

Did she?

I didn't see the very end
I wish I could of watched the second episode but I found it rather triggering for my mental health but tomorrow I will catch up on demand

Nightworld1066
Just watched half of episode 2 tbh just reminded how much I dislike students in general.
Helen- SLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Michael- MANSLAGGGGGGGGGGG with no *******s.
Lily- **** stirrer
Jack- only talks about pulling...you could tell his physics mate was getting pissed off at the end. Sure he's probably a normal dude, but wtf he needs to mix up the convo up.
Gemma- was thinking with her vagina. How tf are you going to drop out of uni for a guy? Needs to fix up.

In general, most of the people in this show really seem to love drama.
Gemma's an idiot, more so her boyfriend for not making her stay at uni. I like Michael and Helen both seem decent, that Asian seems like a right bitch though. Physics dude was a bit boring with just tryna pull but he wasn't bad
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Just watched half of episode 2 tbh just reminded how much I dislike students in general.
Helen- SLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Michael- MANSLAGGGGGGGGGGG with no *******s.
Lily- **** stirrer
Jack- only talks about pulling...you could tell his physics mate was getting pissed off at the end. Sure he's probably a normal dude, but wtf he needs to mix up the convo up.
Gemma- was thinking with her vagina. How tf are you going to drop out of uni for a guy? Needs to fix up.

In general, most of the people in this show really seem to love drama.

This is exactly the views I had for all of them.
Tonight's episode wasn't great. Much preferred the first one, especially with the girl going "shall I pray for you?" Hahahaha.
Original post by xtinalouise
Tonight's episode wasn't great. Much preferred the first one, especially with the girl going "shall I pray for you?" Hahahaha.

Lool she was so funny. Kind of sad we didn't get to see more of her
Original post by letsbehonest
Lool she was so funny. Kind of sad we didn't get to see more of her

You will next week :wink: it's her episode!

shes a boeur too

black gurl wins again:cool:

woop

she's my fave
That Gemma didn't drop out did she? They showed here getting in the car at the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending