The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000
into the 3rd season of the office, such a good tv show

you still need to watch 24 ;D
Original post by ozzie2
My spanish listening was hell, I just hope my controlled assessments bump up my grade.

Honestly the business studies unit 1 exam (edexcel) was the biggest failure of an exam ever for me :frown: It's multiple choice and somehow I managed to **** up :frown: Hopefully unit 3 and the CW secure me the A* though :s-smilie:
Original post by itsRochana
Have you heard any of Jamie's music? Their styles are kind of similar.

I've heard a few of his songs. Yh i agree :biggrin:

3 months till Freakshow!!
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Sooo excited!! Can't wait to see the new characters and stuff. Sad Taissa's not in it and Emma Roberts is :angry:

does your name come from american horror story?
Original post by BBeyond
does your name come from american horror story?

Yes
Does your name come from a skunks rotting rectum?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
Sooo excited!! Can't wait to see the new characters and stuff. Sad Taissa's not in it and Emma Roberts is :angry:

Lool i dislike Emma too. Can't believe Evan is engaged to her :frown:
Lool i dislike Emma too. Can't believe Evan is engaged to her :frown:

ikr he should obviously be with me!! Lol but srsly i don't think they'll last.
Nah they won't last a day mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just watched The Woman in Black, now must get on with my English essays :frown:
Wow good luck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
**** dunno why but I'm suddenly nervous about results day after reading that thread :redface:

Original post by ozzie2
Now I've got my real distractions out of the way I am kinda worried too, it's like 40 days away. Maybe I could raise enough money in that time to make a shuttle to the moon and live on there. We're whalers on the moon, we carry our harpoon!

Original post by thechemistress
Yeahhh. I wasn't thinking about it, but now I definitely am D:

Y'all should try and distract yourself. Reading, gaming, whatever takes your fancy, try not to think about it :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
Y'all should try and distract yourself. Reading, gaming, whatever takes your fancy, try not to think about it :smile:

Eh yeah, good idea, but life is like a box of chocolates, and I took a bite of the worry chocolate, while some others may have bit the distraction chocolate :frown:
Original post by ozzie2
Eh yeah, good idea, but life is like a box of chocolates, and I took a bite of the worry chocolate, while some others may have bit the distraction chocolate :frown:

And others may have smoked pot before posting on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by robrob9595
And others may have smoked pot before posting on this thread
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, that's the way life is, it's full of grass and chocolate, as well as a hint of orange
Original post by ozzie2
Yep, that's the way life is, it's full of grass and chocolate, as well as a hint of orange

It's all about the orange nowadays, what happened to lemons? When life gives you lemons throw them back

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all about the orange nowadays, what happened to lemons? When life gives you lemons throw them back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well Orange is the new black is a sik show, also Terry's Chocolate orange is the ****. Lemons are actually kinda nice to eat too :biggrin:
Original post by ozzie2
Well Orange is the new black is a sik show, also Terry's Chocolate orange is the ****. Lemons are actually kinda nice to eat too :biggrin:

Yeah orange is tasty. Wow are you saying you've eaten Terry's orange? He's gonna be pissed, lemons are cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah orange is tasty. Wow are you saying you've eaten Terry's orange? He's gonna be pissed, lemons are cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man Terry is a little ****, he's so annoying. I just wanna POP POP POP him jeez

Quick Reply

Latest