The Student Room Group

You post. Me ask. Simples

Scroll to see replies

hello
Original post by IdeasForLife

I will lol

If you won 1,000,000 dollars in the lottery what would you do with the money? QUOTE]

I'd give it all away to people who really needed it to improve their quality of life and I'd donate the remaining to charity anonymously. I wouldn't want to keep any of it. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Well I come out with loads of random stuff, people who know me irl comment about my randomness when talking! Its funny and they laugh so its all good! I can't really think of an example, it just comes out naturally lol. Not funny but - people also comment that I'm very chilled and laid back :biggrin:

If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?

You seem like fun!

How I Met Your Mother. They all make me laugh. You?
Ooo lala, must've been hard to keep an eye on her blade while fencing eh? :wink:

Easier than you'd think. All the protective clothing we wear is hardly flattering. In any case, she never really did that much fencing - she was kind of lackadaisical about it. That was one of the reasons I eventually lost interest in her.
It'll be a soft punch The mods shall not find out

If you join the circus, what would you perform?

Hahahaha, that is great! :wink:
I'd be an acrobat! :biggrin:
Reply 205
Worst part is, its been almost 2 years and we haven't talked loool

That'd be pretty cool tbh, what would be the first website you would hack? And why?

wow lol. yea i've had friendships that have ended over weird arguments that turned really intense. i fell out with a mate of mine because of an argument over volume of the music during a car journey.

probably Lloyd's of London would be my first job. id pick on them due to their history with slavery. i'd steal all their money. but i would anonymously contact some of the employees to set up a trust to pay out severance pay to most of the normal employees and make an anonymous donation to the trust. then i'd go for mod and the pentagon and just snoop. then i'd basically become a king of thieves a sort of robin hood type.
Alrighty then
Loool meanie! Keep that secret to the grave :biggrin:

If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?

I was 11- I didn't know better. Though I will probably take it to the grave, along with another secret (which is a massive moral dilemma. I'm not going to say that one online, unless I am desperate need of answering it)

The meaning of life is 42, so that's been answered. XD

In all seriousness, I just would love to know if this is reality, or is this just fantasy. (Was having a crisis earlier this week, where I was kinda thinking, "reality isn't real?")

Hey there!

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

Probably past when empress alexandra of russia met rasputin

One day when you've moved out! :biggrin:

Hopefully you have! Lowest I've got is a U lool, several times on mocks :colondollar: Far better in real exams though :cool:

What uni course are you applying to?

Haha, hopefully!

I've got a while yet to decide as I'm only starting A-levels this year but I'm thinking either sport science or electronic engineering :smile:

That sounds awesome and epic! Best of luck with your PhD future Dr !

When was the last time you bought something? What was it? And why did you buy it?

Thanks!

Some shoes for 99p off eBay because all mine were rubbing, I have to walk around loads since moving to London, and they looked comfy.
You would be a great interviewer!

Yh totally cats > hamsters. Don't like rodents!

If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

They're nice, but I prefer my kitties <3

Ooo good one, hmm, possibly the big bang, 'cause that would've been spectacular, or maybe something else, like an important battle, or discovery. I'm also tempted to say some sort of mathematical achievement in ancient greece, just so I could see the ancient mathematicians and philosopher, that would be cool. Not sure though overall ^^;
Original post by C_G
I guess that's true. Let's make it a trillion.

And yes, without any hesitation.

Thats more like it :biggrin:

If you could be any creature from Harry Potter, what would you be? And why?

Original post by Biryani007
Lol hmmm
George Bush : Were you behind 9/11? :colone:

Lol he might lie :wink:

A penguin,wearing a cowboy hat, walks through your nearest situated door . What does he say and why is he here?

Yep. Had to make it hard for you! Lol

Heres a fun one. So you're invisible for a day - what would you do?

Original post by EatAndRevise
I would like to know what job I end up doing; I would like to know the winners of all the major competitions in the next 50 years, so I can win a lot of money; and I would like to know who I end up being married to (if anyone).

Ooooo Back to the Future style! :tongue: I would totally do that too but I don't gamble!

Lets say you have a live anywhere in the past for 1 month, where would you live? And why?

Original post by ozzie2
Well that story escalated quickly, from school fights to some dude being jailed for abusing young girls. I wonder who will go to jail from my school, there are a few I know will, but I am curious if others I didn't think would.

My first name is Oscar, it's kinda popular now, but it was uncommon when I was called it :tongue:

Yh I guess it did lol. I have tonnes of stories from school!

Epic! Like the footballer :cool:

What matters to you and why?

Original post by kayleighisonfire
Hmm okay :rolleyes:

Hey there! :biggrin:

Whats your favourite word and why?

Original post by PsychadelicScarf
I wouldn't change anything - the past made everything as it is today. I wouldn't be able to cope with the time paradox that happened.

Would you change anything?

I would change quite a bit! I would say some things here but they'd most likely turn into a debate :h:

Look outside through your nearest window. What do you see?

Original post by donutaud15
It's completely and utterly mad! :tongue:

Can you explain your username? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool nice!
Story told :h:

What things send you into a rage?

Original post by TheMoho
ok

Hey there!

Whats the first thing which comes into your mind when you think about the word 'future'?

Original post by Complex solution

Best compliment you have received?

"You're very mature for your age."

I don't think they knew me at all since I've got all the emotional intelligence of a kid watching someone dangling keys before him.

Looool, looks like you fooled them :wink:

What do you think I look like?

Original post by Stinkum
hello

Hey there! :biggrin:

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

Original post by C'est la vie :P

I'd give it all away to people who really needed it to improve their quality of life and I'd donate the remaining to charity anonymously. I wouldn't want to keep any of it. :biggrin:

Thats quite generous of you! Such a nice person!

What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
You seem like fun!

How I Met Your Mother. They all make me laugh. You?

I am fun! Atleast I like to think I am :colondollar:

I've never watched that one! I'd say, I would go into Game of Thrones. Ofcourse its blood and gore but its awesome! Never a dull moment :biggrin:

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Easier than you'd think. All the protective clothing we wear is hardly flattering. In any case, she never really did that much fencing - she was kind of lackadaisical about it. That was one of the reasons I eventually lost interest in her.

Ah. I feel you. Girls needa l2fence!

Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?

Original post by SoftPunch
Hahahaha, that is great! :wink:
I'd be an acrobat! :biggrin:

Epicness! I'd be a lion tamer guy thing, whatever they call it lol :tongue:

What keys on a keyboard do you not use?

Original post by fojodef
wow lol. yea i've had friendships that have ended over weird arguments that turned really intense. i fell out with a mate of mine because of an argument over volume of the music during a car journey.

probably Lloyd's of London would be my first job. id pick on them due to their history with slavery. i'd steal all their money. but i would anonymously contact some of the employees to set up a trust to pay out severance pay to most of the normal employees and make an anonymous donation to the trust. then i'd go for mod and the pentagon and just snoop. then i'd basically become a king of thieves a sort of robin hood type.

Lol damn, thats lols. Maybe one day we'll make up lool
New anonymous in training! I'd hack TSR and ban a few people... amongst some other things :wink:

What was the last lie you have said? Did you get caught?
(edited 9 years ago)

I am fun! Atleast I like to think I am :colondollar:

I've never watched that one! I'd say, I would go into Game of Thrones. Ofcourse its blood and gore but its awesome! Never a dull moment :biggrin:

Do you like scary movies?
Reply 215
Entering the fray.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Alrighty then

Would you trust anyone with your life? Who?

Original post by GoldenEmblem277
I was 11- I didn't know better. Though I will probably take it to the grave, along with another secret (which is a massive moral dilemma. I'm not going to say that one online, unless I am desperate need of answering it)

The meaning of life is 42, so that's been answered. XD

In all seriousness, I just would love to know if this is reality, or is this just fantasy. (Was having a crisis earlier this week, where I was kinda thinking, "reality isn't real?")

Lool can always do it anonymously :biggrin:

42 damnsss, so simple! :tongue:

Do you follow any type of religion?
Original post by flou_fboco2
Probably past when empress alexandra of russia met rasputin

Haven't read too much into the topic but didn't he influence her so much that she even fired high ranking officials for him? All ended up dead eventually right?

Original post by TheDaylighter
Haha, hopefully!

I've got a while yet to decide as I'm only starting A-levels this year but I'm thinking either sport science or electronic engineering :smile:

Quite contrasting! What appeal do they have on you?

Original post by redferry
Thanks!

Some shoes for 99p off eBay because all mine were rubbing, I have to walk around loads since moving to London, and they looked comfy.

Now that is a deal. I know a girl who bought some footwear for £400+ lol!

What was the last picture took of you?

Original post by suncake
You would be a great interviewer!

Thank you :biggrin:

If you had the ability to swap bodies with someone, who would you swap with? The other person doesn't have to consent btw :wink:
And why swap with that person?

Original post by Okkefac
They're nice, but I prefer my kitties <3

Ooo good one, hmm, possibly the big bang, 'cause that would've been spectacular, or maybe something else, like an important battle, or discovery. I'm also tempted to say some sort of mathematical achievement in ancient greece, just so I could see the ancient mathematicians and philosopher, that would be cool. Not sure though overall ^^;

Cats are damn cute :colondollar:

I wouldn't mind checking out Alexander the Great, the man was a legend. I wonder what would've happened if he didn't die at such a young age!

Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for £400,000?
If yes, what wouldn't you eat for £400,000?

Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Do you like scary movies?

Not particularly. They don't interest me as a such. Friends say that they watch them to be scared but they don't really scare me :tongue:

What was the last scary movie you watched? What happened in it?
Original post by lerjj
Entering the fray.

Welcome :biggrin:

If you could choose your method and place of dying, what would they be?

Would you share any of that gold with me ? :ahee:

What keys on a keyboard do you not use?

Not particularly. They don't interest me as a such. Friends say that they watch them to be scared but they don't really scare me :tongue:

What was the last scary movie you watched? What happened in it?

:frown:

At least you're not a wimp.
I can't remember. Must have been jokes though.
Reply 219
Welcome :biggrin:

If you could choose your method and place of dying, what would they be?

Being plasmarised in the centre of the Sun would be cool. It'd probably be painless too I guess. If it has to be on Earth then probably just dying in my sleep 'cos I'm a wimp... so in a nice cosy bed.

Quick Reply

Latest