The Student Room Group

How drunk would you need to be to find me attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thomascarmichael
when im in gay mode i'd let u bang me sober.

What about when you're not in gay mode? :colone:
Original post by katbob
What about when you're not I'm gay mode? :colone:

im bi, so when im not in gay mode im in hetero mode, in which case i cant find men attractive. So i guess the answer is no.
Probably just tipsy.
Reply 23
im bi, so when im not in gay mode im in hetero mode, in which case i cant find men attractive. So i guess the answer is no.

Woah seriously?

You have modes? :redface:
Original post by ElChapo
Are you and your friend some sort of gays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty open to both sexes, but he's straight(ish).
On my way to hospital, dying of alcohol poisoning :tongue:

Jk, but seriously; if it is just for a social experiment or whatever, you could just ask about a famous person. It never gives a good impression if you use yourself.
Reply 26
Original post by MidnightDream
Can't really see your face love

EDIT: ignore me :laugh: stalked your profile :teehee: don't even need to be drunk to find you attractive - I think your very good looking :yep: (picture 3 is my fave :lol:)

Really? I wouldn't say he's ''very good looking''...yeah he's decent looking, but ''very good looking'' is a bold statement. I mean, he's certainly not model material, but yeah, he's aiiight.

Before one of you lots say ''You're a guy, what do you know'', c'mon, a straight guy can share his opinion on the appearance of a man.
half a Carlsberg, depending on the lighting
Original post by TheOriginalAng
On my way to hospital, dying of alcohol poisoning :tongue:

Jk, but seriously; if it is just for a social experiment or whatever, you could just ask about a famous person. It never gives a good impression if you use yourself.

There is a large portion of self-indulgence in there also, i'll admit :')
Original post by katbob
Woah seriously?

You have modes? :redface:

it's pretty cool, it takes about 10 seconds of 'meditation' to switch between them.
Original post by AnharM
Really? I wouldn't say he's ''very good looking''...yeah he's decent looking, but ''very good looking'' is a bold statement. I mean, he's certainly not model material, but yeah, he's aiiight.

Before one of you lots say ''You're a guy, what do you know'', c'mon, a straight guy can share his opinion on the appearance of a man.

I'd say I'm average looking, and a straight guy doesn't have to lust after a guy to tell that they'e good looking, so I agree with both parts of your post :smile: Thanks!
Reply 31
Original post by Ridingmyego
I'd say I'm average looking, and a straight guy doesn't have to lust after a guy to tell that they'e good looking, so I agree with both parts of your post :smile: Thanks!

Yeah, I don't think you're bad looking at all, but you're better than average. I'd say ''average'' is far worse loool
Reply 32
You look like my mam after she had her heed kicked in

Spoiler

Original post by nohomo
You look like my mam after she had her heed kicked in

Spoiler

Haha! Cheers! This was actually before a motorcycle crash I was in, so I kinda lost any shape I'd gained, but I'm working to get back in shape at the mo :smile: That's how i got those scars on my neck and collarbone
"It's a Catch-22. The amount of alcohol needed would literally kill me." - Sterling Archer
Reply 35
it's pretty cool, it takes about 10 seconds of 'meditation' to switch between them.

Teach me...?! :redface:
You look average.

Avoid night clubs because you obviously aren't 'hot' or anything like that.

Be grateful that you're not an African living in poverty.
Original post by Richard Dawkins
You look average.

Avoid night clubs because you obviously aren't 'hot' or anything like that.

Be grateful that you're not an African living in poverty.

That's what I thought!
no homo

Quick Reply

Latest