The Student Room Group

I just made a sandwich so good I had to get my mum to try it, ask me anything.

As the title says I made a sandwich that was so unbelievably tasty I had to go downstairs and tell my mum she had to try it.

Ask me anything. :lol:

Scroll to see replies

Do you believe that you have the potential to become the next Levi Roots?
Original post by SophieSmall
As the title says I made a sandwich that was so unbelievably tasty I had to go downstairs and tell my mum she had to try it.

Did she eat it all?
Original post by Unholyjebus
Do you believe that you have the potential to become the next Levi Roots?

I don't think I could make a fantastic sauce, but I do think I have the potential to make awesome sandwiches for all to enjoy.
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Did she eat it all?

Of course not! I kept hold of the sandwich while she took a bite just in case she tried anything funny.
That depends, what do I get out of it? :tongue:
Of course not! I kept hold of the sandwich while she took a bite just in case she tried anything funny.

If it was a really good sandwich she wouldn't mind eating your hands. :rolleyes:
Reply 7

what was in it o.o <---surely this would be the FIRST question. Levi roots..pssht >.>! please.

Did she like it as much as you did?
What kind of sandwich?

What was in the sandwich?
If it was a really good sandwich she wouldn't mind eating your hands. :rolleyes:

I did not think of that, I shall be sure to keep it safer next time.
I did not think of that, I shall be sure to keep it safer next time.

Yeah, or else you won't be making anymore. :wink:
What type of bread did you use and where did it come from?
Were you really hungry when you ate the sandwich?
Original post by Lulu24
what was in it o.o <---surely this would be the FIRST question. Levi roots..pssht >.>! please.

I actually quite like reggae reggae sauce :tongue:

Original post by incipientT
What kind of sandwich?

Original post by TSA
What was in the sandwich?

The sandwich consisted of half toasts bread (so it was both crunchy and chewy). A fried steak slice seasoned with chilli powder and salt, a fried egg fried on both sides, BBQ sauce now I'm usually a HP girl but we had heinz in, mixed salad leaves and a dash of salad cream.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by yellowcopter
Did she like it as much as you did?

She was very much jealous that it was my sandwich and pulled a face that basically said "omg yum".
Yeah, or else you won't be making anymore. :wink:

I could master making sandwiches with my elbows.
I actually quite like reggae reggae sauce :tongue:

The sandwich consisted of half toasts bread (so it was both crunchy and chewy). A fried steak slice seasoned with chilli powder and salt, a fried egg fried on both sides, BBQ sauce now I'm usually a HP girl but we had heinz in, mixed salad leaves and a dash of salad cream.

That sounds really complicated :lol: So, is there anything else to making one of these sandwiches that I'd need to know to make my own...?

That actually does sound ****ing delicious.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest