The Student Room Group

Why do I fantasise about having a threesome with my crush and her best friend?

There's a girl on my course who I like. We've flirted a little and I sort of fancy her. She's at a different halls. I got the luck of being in one of the quieter halls and have found difficult to break into the main friendship groups which are sadly very cliquey on my course (either hall based or previous school based) so far... also I'm a bit shy!

We're in different groups and it is a really busy course with lots of people. There are still people you meet now who you didn't really know before. Just started to see my crush around campus again now that we're all in the same lectures. Though I'm not in her close circle, I always talk to her when I manage to see her. I'm friends with one of her friends who is in my group. Bit scared of asking her about her though given how fast rumours spread around our course.

Maybe because it's been so busy and I haven't had much experience with going out or meeting girls, but I've started fantasing about my crush... is this normal? Also.. erm I met her the other day with one of her other friends who I'd never met. She was also very hot and I made them both laugh at something (I can't remember, my mind goes blank when them!).

Now I've started fantasising about them both with me..together. Oh dear, is this normal?! What to do?

It's extremely difficult to know whether girls are single on my course, let alone ask anyone out. Once my crush called me a gentleman.. perhaps in a reference to the fact most of the guys (and girls) on my course are rather brash and arrogant. But I'm not sure there's a connection romantically.. though I go weak at the knees for her..

Is fantasising about her in this way with her friend a sign lol?

Scroll to see replies

It's called puberty
Reply 2
It's normal. Means you're a guy.
It is normal and I'm sure they will hapilly oblige to part take in your fantasy if you ask them. You never know, they may be wanting the same as you.
Short answer: because you're a man. Perfectly normal.

Next time she calls you a gentleman, look quizzical and say "is that a good thing or a bad thing? Because I've heard that some girls prefer bad boys." She will titter demurely and mutter "no, I prefer gentlemen" and you will continue "So I guess your boyfriend's a gentleman too?" to which she will either say "yes" - in which case back off and remain forever alone. Or she says "well, actually, I don't have..." and YOU ARE IN THERE MY SON.
Reply 5
Original post by miser
It's normal. Means you're a guy.

Haha i guess so.. they're both so beautiful! Can't get that flirty happy interaction with both of them out of my mind..
Reply 6
Original post by Blue-Shoes
It is normal and I'm sure they will hapilly oblige to part take in your fantasy if you ask them. You never know, they may be wanting the same as you.

Phew.. thanks.

Haha I wish!! Do you think I should? How would I go about it?

It doesn't help that:
a) I can't get that happy flirty interaction with them both out of my mind.
b) One is a beautiful Indian girl and the other an incredible blonde..

What do I do?!
Reply 7
Original post by chazwomaq
Short answer: because you're a man. Perfectly normal.

Next time she calls you a gentleman, look quizzical and say "is that a good thing or a bad thing? Because I've heard that some girls prefer bad boys." She will titter demurely and mutter "no, I prefer gentlemen" and you will continue "So I guess your boyfriend's a gentleman too?" to which she will either say "yes" - in which case back off and remain forever alone. Or she says "well, actually, I don't have..." and YOU ARE IN THERE MY SON.

Hahaha phew glad it's normal.

Nice! Damn that's good. Please be my wingman haha. I think the boyfriend part might be a tad forward though for me, also would mean I can't talk to her again..

Any other possible approach?

Also.. you seem like an expert, so I'm going to pose an additional optional question.. how would you successfully bring up the threesome!
Original post by pshah2
Phew.. thanks.

It doesn't help that:

What do I do?!

Get a couple dozen condoms!
Reply 9
Haha, every man has their vices, indulge them, or don't, the choice is yours.
Reply 10
Original post by Scienceisgood
Get a couple dozen condoms!

Hahaha... done.

But how to make it happen? What do I say to her? This would make a great sitcom.
Original post by pshah2

What do I do?!

a) Why should you?
b) What's this got to do with the price of eggs?

Use their hair colour as an in to a flirty game. "Hey, you know this stupid stereotype that blondes are ditzier than brunettes? My mate reckons it's true and he's got this game h e reckons will prove it..."

Original post by pshah2
Phew.. thanks.

It doesn't help that:

What do I do?!

I take it the indian girl is your crush? Well how would you describe their personalties? Because if you want to carry out your intentions, you'd need to dissipate any inhibitions they may have and thats by inviting them for a drink. Don't mention your fantasy at any point. You need to build comfort for them with you.
Reply 13
a) Why should you?
b) What's this got to do with the price of eggs?

Use their hair colour as an in to a flirty game. "Hey, you know this stupid stereotype that blondes are ditzier than brunettes? My mate reckons it's true and he's got this game h e reckons will prove it..."

a) awesome
b) haha, they are so so hot, even hotter together

this video is awesome!!

should i be like.. "you two make a great couple" ?
Original post by pshah2
Also.. you seem like an expert, so I'm going to pose an additional optional question.. how would you successfully bring up the threesome!

Yes, obviously I am :biggrin:.

Threesomes are incredibly rare and unlikely. Keep it as a fantasy unless circumstances make it a reality. To think of that as a goal is planning WAY too far ahead.

For now your goal is to have one more nice conversation with her. Something that makes you both laugh and want to do it again.

Once you've achieved that (assuming she's single), your goal is to turn that flirty conversation into a date. "Hey, some of us are going to a bar/house party/movie later, do you want to come? Bring your friend too :colone:"

In fact, you can use the movie excuse as a good convo starter. "Can you help me with a dilemma. I'm going to see a movie with a friend [don't mention male or female. Makes it sounds as though it might be a girl which makes her jealous]. But we don't know which movie: either A or B. What do you think?"

Whatever she says, shake your head and say "seriously? Ugh, such a disappointment. I thought you were cool. [in a playful way] I wanted to see [the other one] but my friend disagreed. I can't believe you would go with that? What have you got against [comedy, westerns, whatever the genre was]"

The idea is a light conversation in which you gently and playfully tease her, but not in a mean or serious way. Throw in some compliments mixed with the teasing: "I thought a nice girl like you would have good taste in films" etc.
Original post by pshah2
a) awesome
b) haha, they are so so hot, even hotter together

this video is awesome!!

should i be like.. "you two make a great couple" ?

Good line. Could lead into something like this:

You: Okay, I have to ask: how long have you guys known each other for?

Her: blabla

You: See, I knew that.

Her: How could you know that?

You: I’ll show you. In fact, I’ll give you the best friend test.

they: (they always get excited here they love tests for some reason)

You: Okay.(pretend like I’m about to ask a serious question you’re hooked, right, so you know they’re already hooked).do you both use the same shampoo?

they: (look at each other, and then open their mouths to answer)

You: Okay, the answer doesn’t matter. You already passed.

they: ???????.

You: See, if you weren’t close to each other, you’d keep eye contact with me as you answered. But if two people have a connection, they look at each other first. Kind of like you’re doing right now.

they: giggle

You: See, you don’t even need to say anything to each other. It’s like you just communicate telepathically.
Reply 16
Original post by Blue-Shoes
I take it the indian girl is your crush? Well how would you describe their personalties? Because if you want to carry out your intentions, you'd need to dissipate any inhibitions they may have and thats by inviting them for a drink. Don't mention your fantasy at any point. You need to build comfort for them with you.

Yes she's my crush. As in I get butterflies, and find it hard to formulate words when I see her. She's so beautiful! Her friend who I just met is very hot...seeing them together makes the heart go faster than ever!

Indian girl is very calm and kind. She has a very relaxed laid back personality and seems very nice. I think she is a little wild, from her party photos at least. She is outgoing, but not in a in your face kind of way. She seems to naturally draw people to her being very friendly.

I have only met the blonde twice. She also seems polite and welcoming to people. She looks a little more forward, she got into the conversation between me and my crush quickly. As well as her incredible legs, I was drawn to her sexy laugh! Whilst you have to read my crush's response in the eyes.. the blonde has it all in her mouth.. she has an inviting smile.

How do I do it? In terms of a drink, how would you go about that? I think the blonde might drink, I'm not sure about the indian girl. Also I'm shy! Somehow I talk when I suddenly meet them though! I think they like my personality, but haven't had enough facetime yet to build real comfort.. I would also need alone time with them, otherwise other brash people on our course could get in the way of us talking one on one (or two on one lol)

Thanks!
Reply 17
Yes, obviously I am :biggrin:.

Threesomes are incredibly rare and unlikely. Keep it as a fantasy unless circumstances make it a reality. To think of that as a goal is planning WAY too far ahead.

For now your goal is to have one more nice conversation with her. Something that makes you both laugh and want to do it again.

Once you've achieved that (assuming she's single), your goal is to turn that flirty conversation into a date. "Hey, some of us are going to a bar/house party/movie later, do you want to come? Bring your friend too :colone:"

In fact, you can use the movie excuse as a good convo starter. "Can you help me with a dilemma. I'm going to see a movie with a friend [don't mention male or female. Makes it sounds as though it might be a girl which makes her jealous]. But we don't know which movie: either A or B. What do you think?"

Whatever she says, shake your head and say "seriously? Ugh, such a disappointment. I thought you were cool. [in a playful way] I wanted to see [the other one] but my friend disagreed. I can't believe you would go with that? What have you got against [comedy, westerns, whatever the genre was]"

The idea is a light conversation in which you gently and playfully tease her, but not in a mean or serious way. Throw in some compliments mixed with the teasing: "I thought a nice girl like you would have good taste in films" etc.

Hahaha I like this. Only thing is, I don't see her that often, and it's difficult to 'accidentally' sit next to her in lectures or find her alone! Planning is most problematic haha

It might end up me asking her about the movie, her agreeing and then me hastily having to find "the friend" afterward haha

Also I like this, but I feel so scared about messing up or her rejecting me outright.

I wouldn't want her bringing any of the guys from there along, they'd get in the way, and are pretty arrogant. I need my female friend in my group to set it up, but she seems to be oblivious to all hints I provide haha!

I'm an outgoing person, back at school I was friends with everyone really, I wasn't up for this cool crowd, everyone else nonsense.

At uni, I thought it would be nice and mixed up, but it seems even more cliquey!! This is putting me off..
Reply 18
Good line. Could lead into something like this:

You: Okay, I have to ask: how long have you guys known each other for?

Her: blabla

You: See, I knew that.

Her: How could you know that?

You: I’ll show you. In fact, I’ll give you the best friend test.

they: (they always get excited here they love tests for some reason)

You: Okay.(pretend like I’m about to ask a serious question you’re hooked, right, so you know they’re already hooked).do you both use the same shampoo?

they: (look at each other, and then open their mouths to answer)

You: Okay, the answer doesn’t matter. You already passed.

they: ???????.

You: See, if you weren’t close to each other, you’d keep eye contact with me as you answered. But if two people have a connection, they look at each other first. Kind of like you’re doing right now.

they: giggle

You: See, you don’t even need to say anything to each other. It’s like you just communicate telepathically.

YOU SIR ARE A LEGEND!!!!

Omg, if I am lucky enough to talk to them alone I will try this, though I don't think anything but a Stinson delivery could justice to this epic story that it deserves!!!

Please keep them coming.. How else could I hint/attract them?

The trouble is since I got the quiet halls, I am a bit of a lone ranger when it comes to friendship groups, wingmen, wingwoman, etc. I'm friendly with lots of people, but struggling to find a permanent set of friends like in "Friends". I think this is putting me off and making me more shy talking to women, in case I can't talk to them again!
Don't overthink too much. Just aim to have a nice conversation. If you get on, friendship and seeing each other again should follow naturally.

Don't worry about sitting next to her or whatever. Just go up to her after class or whatever and say "hi [name], how you doing? Listen, can you just help me with a quick female opinion on something..." and ask some question.

Also you don't want to hang back too long until you ask (or otherwise find the answer to) the boyfriend question. Otherwise she might think you just want to be her friend. "Why does that guy always hang around me but never ask me out? I guess he doesn't fancy me..." You want her to know on some level reasonably quickly that you like her. If she doesn't reciprocate, you will also find out soon enough, and you can move on.

Latest

Trending

Trending