The Student Room Group

Girl slept with random guy, turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blackshadow
Works both ways.

I don't think it does.
Reply 41
Original post by Spyro93
god people on here are so uptight about sex! its pathetic.

we aint all into 2 girls one cup mate
Original post by Maid Marian
I don't think it does.

Youll just have to deal with it then, cant stop someone having a preference.
Reply 43
Isn't it weird though how a lot of guys would sleep with a girl then dump her after for sleeping with him lol. You've got to laugh.
Wouldn't bother me. Why does it even matter?
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I think to be honest thats what underlines a lot of when guys are moralising about girls that have sex outside formal relationships, it's like a fear of feeling like there's 'competition' or that the girl will have higher expectations.

I remember when I was at college I was quite socially confident but I was inexperienced with girls so was anxious about taking things to the next stage with a girl which hampered my interactions with girls a bit. I had started hanging out with this quiet girl that seemed to quite like me, and because I was more socially confident than her it felt like she looked up to me a bit so I was enjoying being in a powerful position in our flirty interactions. I assumed that she was the type of girl that had never had a boyfriend before. Then one time when we were talking she told me about being on a girls holiday and sleeping with a random guy, and then that she'd had a ONS with another of the guys from college after someone's 18th.

I remember being really freaked out and unsettled because I thought I'd found someone of similar level experience to me that I could lose my virginity with on the same level and where it wouldn't matter if I wasn't a sexual Don Juan yet and still finding my way. But I thought oh no even this quiet girl has experience, everyone has experience rather than me. And I felt like it would totally change the dynamics of our interaction: through all the flirting I was The Man and she was the flirty girl that liked the attention, but I thought if we get in to bed and I'm fumbling and nervous and she's had confident guys before that have just given her a good seeing to, then she will change her view of me. So I kind of distanced myself a bit and made it just a 'friends' thing.

I'm not saying this as an insult btw, like 'these guys that are moralising are all virgins hahahaha', everyone was in a position once where they were inexperienced and nervous about sex. I'm just saying this is probably what causes some guys to be very uncomfortable with the idea of their female peers having sexual experiences.

I think as a guy you just have to accept the basic facts: when you're young the average girl has more sexual opportunities and probably more sexual experience than the average guy. Don't build up in your head the idea that there are loads of hot virgin girls that are waiting for you to give you your sexual debut and allow you to work up to the next level. Having ONS and some random sexual experiences isn't just limited to the brash loud party girls, a lot of quiet, polite girls that are focused on their studies will also have experiences like this, they just don't brag about it openly.

I'm a guy and I completely agree with what you've said.
Original post by fojodef
we aint all into 2 girls one cup mate

Haha haha.

+1 to that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
So we are in agreement, she's easy, or at least, there are less easier girls?
Which British comedian said that said it's easy to be a slut but hard to be a stud?
Original post by LaughingBro
Which British comedian said that said it's easy to be a slut but hard to be a stud?

Jim Jeffries (but he's Australian)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by LaughingBro

Jim Jefferies isn't British but he definitely got it spot on about how many guys feel IMO.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 51
She slept with this random guy while in a relationship? Yeah I'd steer clear.

If she wasn't in a relationship then no problem.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wow. Guys on here are such hypocrites!
If she practices safe sex and ensures that she's safe I have no problem with a woman expressing her sexuality In fact I think it's quite healthy both genders enjoy sex what's wrong with a woman being eager?
Original post by Ribbit1234
Wow. Guys on here are such hypocrites!

why
Sometimes, I believe a lot of TSR boys would have fared better in the Victorian era looking at the archaic attitudes they express.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
Why would you want a virgin? Insecure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tighter
Reply 57
Original post by doom_rever
If she practices safe sex and ensures that she's safe I have no problem with a woman expressing her sexuality In fact I think it's quite healthy both genders enjoy sex what's wrong with a woman being eager?

So you wouldn't be put off by a girl dragging a bloke she's known less than a day back to hers? If you genuinely wouldn't then fine, it's interesting to get other people's perspectives. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what she's doing, I'm saying I find it a turn off nevertheless.
Original post by Cornelius
why

Cuz they wouldnt be happy with a girl whos been around and who's promiscuous but they themselves can go around and shag anything that breathes and its fine
I met my fiance online we were talking for a week, he drove up to meet for a date (he lived like 100 miles away) we instantly had chemistry we went out on date and there was so much sexual tension, I invited him back to mine as he lived 100 miles away , we have been together ever since 4 years and have a 1 year old. He's never held it against me that we slept together on the first date in fact he says it was good that we fancied each other so much that we couldnt wait.

Quick Reply

Latest