The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Parker Street Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by megzo
Glad you told me it was in the contract :L haha probably be a while before we find people in our rooms

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you looking forward to uni?
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 21
Original post by M4tt_T4ylor
Haha, you looking forward to uni?

Yeah I'm sooo excited are you? :smile: what course you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't checked the forums in a good while so thought I'd nip on today. I fired in my contract and have paid my deposit already, staying in flat C06A. Let the good times roll
Reply 23
Original post by megzo
Yeah I'm sooo excited are you? :smile: what course you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I can't wait to get there, Ethical Hacking you?
Reply 24
Original post by Instant Classic
Haven't checked the forums in a good while so thought I'd nip on today. I fired in my contract and have paid my deposit already, staying in flat C06A. Let the good times roll

Nice one! :smile: what course you one?
Reply 25
Yea I can't wait to get there, Ethical Hacking you?

Ah cool :smile: forensic science
Original post by megzo
Nice one! :smile: what course you one?

Doing Psychology, really looking forward to it and was tempted to apply for the Summer school to get me back into the swing of things. Notice you said you were doing forensic science, sounds like a pretty interesting subject.
Reply 27
Doing Psychology, really looking forward to it and was tempted to apply for the Summer school to get me back into the swing of things. Notice you said you were doing forensic science, sounds like a pretty interesting subject.

Good course! :smile: yeah I was tempted too but I'm sure it'll be okay haha how old are you? Yeah I can't wait! Hopefully not be too tough a course haha
Original post by megzo
Good course! :smile: yeah I was tempted too but I'm sure it'll be okay haha how old are you? Yeah I can't wait! Hopefully not be too tough a course haha

Aye, I'll be sure to use all I've learned in the student unions! I'm 27 years young, hoping I get a good bunch of flat mates that are up for a laugh and go out a lot too. Haha aye, you can put your feet up and rest easy then.
Reply 29
Aye, I'll be sure to use all I've learned in the student unions! I'm 27 years young, hoping I get a good bunch of flat mates that are up for a laugh and go out a lot too. Haha aye, you can put your feet up and rest easy then.

Yeah! Haha nice! :smile: yeah me too! I just want to know who I'm going to be living with :L
Original post by megzo
Yeah! Haha nice! :smile: yeah me too! I just want to know who I'm going to be living with :L

Aye tell me about it, since I accepted in April the time has flown in very quickly, canna really believe it's only another month a bit until it starts but like yourself, pure itchin' to see who's in my Flat with me.
Original post by megzo
I'm doing forensic science wbu? :smile:

I'm doing Ethical Hacking :biggrin: Forensic Science sounds like a pretty interesting choice too though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Dasomeone
I'm doing Ethical Hacking :biggrin: Forensic Science sounds like a pretty interesting choice too though!

That computers and stuff? :L haha yeah I'm so excited to start the course! :biggrin:
Original post by megzo
That computers and stuff? :L haha yeah I'm so excited to start the course! :biggrin:

Ay haha! Will be good to get started.. Really can't wait :tongue:
Reply 34
Ay haha! Will be good to get started.. Really can't wait :tongue:

Sounds tough haha! Yeah :biggrin: were are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megzo
Sounds tough haha! Yeah :biggrin: were are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye it is, but I suppose it is for us all! :smile:
I'm from Fynen, Denmark. What about you? :biggrin:
Reply 36
Aye it is, but I suppose it is for us all! :smile:
I'm from Fynen, Denmark. What about you? :biggrin:

Ahh nice one! :smile: I'm from hawick in the Scottish borders :biggrin:
Hi! I'm from india, so moving there will be different for me as well. Will you come to the IEAP program?
Hello, is there anyone who has applied for parker street and has accepted there place there?
I received mine not that long a go and have accepted

Urm yeah! I accepted too, but I don't know my flat yet. Anybody else choose a mixed dorm?
Original post by megzo
Ahh nice one! :smile: I'm from hawick in the Scottish borders :biggrin:

Oh nice! Still a fair bit of way from Dundee though? :smile:

Original post by shreyasidesai
Hi! I'm from india, so moving there will be different for me as well. Will you come to the IEAP program?

Hi there! :smile: I'm not entirely sure what the IEAP program is? Is it the International Days beginning the 27th of August?

Quick Reply

Latest