The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

WHat is Plug DJ actually meant for?
Reply 5121
Original post by jam278
Man just watched this big man game of deal or no deal.

Man had 5 boxes left, lowest was 10k, highest was 75k. Man got the 75k taken out and the 10k taken out. Guy had between 20k and 35k for the final question, got offered 26k. Ended up with 20k fam.

Mad. ting.

Best game ever was that Indian a few months back. Guy had like 5 blues and £250,000 left, guy went straight through, offered about £100k and rejected it then got the £250,000. Peak thing was box 23 would've doubled his winnings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam!! You watched deal or no deal too?? :rofl: Awesome

His wife was bare annoying though, he should have just taken the £28k I knew he would end up with less. btw what was that thing he was saying about Afghanistan? I missed the very beginning, is he an ex soldier?
Reply 5123
Original post by FKLW
Best game ever was that Indian a few months back. Guy had like 5 blues and £250,000 left, guy went straight through, offered about £100k and rejected it then got the £250,000. Peak thing was box 23 would've doubled his winnings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dem Indian mandem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
It's a good thing!

GOAT= Greatest Of All Time! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've finally enabled visitor messages, after all this time :rolleyes:

:tongue:
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would have bottled the box 23 as well.

5 blues and 250k left, that's a mad ting he got the 250k. He went in so hard.

Remember that it took nearly a year before somebody won the 250k.
Reply 5126
Original post by jam278
I would have bottled the box 23 as well.

5 blues and 250k left, that's a mad ting he got the 250k. He went in so hard.

Remember that it took nearly a year before somebody won the 250k.

Yeah same it's not worth it, take the money and run.

Yeah he bossed it tbf. It was one of those special weeks (think it was valentines) so he was allowed box by box play, I.e getting an offer after roving 1 box and just charged through till the end.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/deal-no-deal-winner-roop-3138472

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5127
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I've finally enabled visitor messages, after all this time :rolleyes:

:tongue:

:lol: how do you even enable/disable them anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5128
Original post by Ggmu!
Dem Indian mandem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Job title: storyteller :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam!! You watched deal or no deal too?? :rofl: Awesome

His wife was bare annoying though, he should have just taken the £28k I knew he would end up with less. btw what was that thing he was saying about Afghanistan? I missed the very beginning, is he an ex soldier?

Yeah it's the job you watch when you're not bothered to apply for JSA.

I only watched the last 20mins. That's where it got interesting. I'd have taken the 28k. Still ain't seen a game with so many reds before.

You watch Million pound drop? That show gets me gassed.
Reply 5130
Original post by jam278

Love that show. Wanna go on it so badly man. That **** sets you up for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
how did you even enable/disable them anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lul I dunno haha, ive spent the last few months trying to find it literally!! :biggrin:

Original post by jam278
Yeah it's the job you watch when you're not bothered to apply for JSA.

I only watched the last 20mins. That's where it got interesting. I'd have taken the 28k. Still ain't seen a game with so many reds before.

:lol:

I prefer game shows that can actually help increase my IQ like million pound drop, the chase or tipping point :tongue:

I swear the new series of million pound hasn't started yet?
Original post by jam278
x

Original post by FKLW
x

x

Pointless = GOAT quiz show
Reply 5133
Original post by FKLW
Job title: storyteller :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you should

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15

Pointless is ite and everything yeah but its way to Miscellaneous for me sometimes, some of the categories and answers are like "wtf, who?,where?,what!!"

Haha :tongue:
Pointless is ite and everything yeah but its way to Miscellaneous for me sometimes, some of the categories and answers are like "wtf, who?,where?,what!!"

Haha :tongue:

True, I like that sometimes though. Isn't that partly why it's called pointless as well, because the knowledge is so pointless :tongue:
Reply 5136

Trust me man.

Brb guy at computer is 6'7" alpha male

Problem is the cash prize suck majorly for a lot of work. All those answers and then you get £2,000 :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who remembers goldenballs.

That show was a madness. So much snaking fam. Some girl was spending the whole game trying to be reassured the man will split the money then she steals the money. Think it was like 10 grand as well. I'd have smacked her up in the studio if she did that to me. 10k being taken like that from you is peak.
Reply 5138
He's a Fulham fan though, which pulls him down to being a beta phaggot

:rofl: Poor aesthetics as well tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Who remembers goldenballs.

That show was a madness. So much snaking fam. Some girl was spending the whole game trying to be reassured the man will split the money then she steals the money. Think it was like 10 grand as well. I'd have smacked her up in the studio if she did that to me. 10k being taken like that from you is peak.

Latest